[196]

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I'm in my dorm and I'm reading when Mattheo walks inside. Oh. I forgot to mention it. I was smoking.

"Oh my Merlin, Riddle. You scared the living shit out of me".

"Sorry but I gotta tell you that".

"Tell me what?".

"About my brother".

"What about him?".

"He loves you".

"Yeah. Funny joke. Now tell me what happened".

"I'm serious".

"No. You're not Sirius. You are Mattheo mother fucker Riddle".

"Don't play the sarcastic now, Yn".

"Tom and I are enemies for life".

"You daydreamed your life with him and then got married at some point according to my father so no I don't think that you 2 are enemies".

"Yes we are and now please get out. I have to study".

"Yn, listen to me".

"No, Riddle. Get out of here" just then Tom walks inside. I dropped the cigarette away.

"Why are you smoking and why are you here?".

"It relaxes me".

"I am here because I was searching for my wand but I found it".

"Mattheo, leave" I say.

"Yup" Mattheo runs outside and closes the door behind him.

"Why are your hair a mess?".

"They aren't" I look confused. "They ... Aren't. I ... Was just running".

"You lagged".

"No I ... I'm not".

"Did you fuck another girl, Riddle?".

"Uhh ... No".

"Oh my Merlin".

"Why are you jealous?".

"Why would I ever be jealous? You are nothing to me. We are e-"

"Don't you fucking dare to say that".

"What?".

"Don't you dare to say that we are enemies or friends or two familiars or something else anyway".

"Then what the fuck are we, Riddle?" he just stares at me. "Exactly. Enemies" I try to leave but he grabs my arm and stops me.

"Silencio" he says and stares at me in the eyes. "Yn, I ... I-I actually have to admit something" I look at him confused. He never stutters.

"Are you okay, Riddle?".

"Yeah. I ... Uhh ... Yeah. I'm fine".

"It's the first time that I see you anxious and you are stuttering. It doesn't seem alright to me to be honest".

"No. I ... Fuck I can't do this". 

"Can't do what?".

"I can't admit my feelings. I can express my feelings to be more specific".

"Your ... Feelings?".

"Yn, look. I have been a shitty person to you and I know that you hate me more than anyone in your life but please listen to me. I'm in fucking love with you. Alright? I don't know how and that's very embarrassing for me to say to you at the moment because I know that you hate me and don't even like me, so I'm definitely such a stupid person for even trying to say that to you and-" before he continues I kissed him. He looks confused at first but then he kisses me back. I pull slowly back and I softly smile. I look down to hide my smile but he lifts my head. He smiles at me.

"I'm sorry. I ... I didn't mean to do this but I actually wanted to say that ... I actually have feelings either for you but I was scared to even say those".

"Yeah. That's how I was feeling".

"Yeah" we stare at each other for a few minutes. "Can I do it again?".

He chuckles and nods. I kiss him again and he kisses me back.