Chapter 1: A start (Edited)

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄:

"You're such a beautiful being.." is talking👈

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒀/𝑵.. thinking🤓

'Normal font' is narrative

If it's in a () it's the author comment or saying.

|🌻

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔.

𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍.

After reassuring herself, she gives the door a gentle push while walking in. She then take in her surrounding.

𝑼𝒉𝒎𝒎,

...

🅳🆄🅳🆄🅳🆄🅳🆄 🅲🅾🅼🅴🆁🅲🅸🅰🅻 🅱🆁🅴🅰🅺 🤠

What the living doll notices first was how the room doesn't have much soot covering the surface of the furniture or the floor. Perhaps the Mistress wasn't feeling upset?

✨𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚✨ 𝒍𝒐𝒍

Our sleeping beauty have awoken from her slumber.

𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆..

Y/N finished getting ready so she walks towards her chair to read some books

As the living doll cleans it couldn't help but stare with curiosity and.. adoration as it's master read while holding a teddy. Perhaps it's a gift from someone?

Y/N takes her eyes away from the book as she stares back at the living doll.

"Oh- ah.. my apologies.. it was not my intention to stare.."

Y/N only nod before focusing back on the book. The living doll reverts it's attention back to the shelf as it cleans the shelf while sneaking glances at the Mistress.

After a while the living doll was done cleaning the room as it puts away the cleaning supplies before washing it's hand and going back inside the mistress's room, standing there awkwardly looking at Y/N.

Y/N looks up at the living doll before closing the book and putting the teddy bear away.

"Hmm... Very good."

Y/N compliments the living doll as it's face lights up.

"Thank you for your recognition, uhm Princess."

Y/N nod in approval before she approaches the living doll and grab it's face. Admiring it inch by inch.

The living doll was obviously startled and blush attempting to back away slightly but only get stopped by Y/N.

"Nice.. face.."

"T-Thank you Princess Jade.."

"Y/N supposes you have a doll face.."

"Doll.. face..?"

"Yes. Good to know."

Y/N releases the living doll as it soothe the place Y/N just grabbed a bit too forcefully before blushing again and turning away so Y/N wouldn't see it.