Chapter 5: New lessons

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚢 (∩_∩)

Emilico's POV:

Emilico picks up her stuffed doll and speak to it.

"I have my first class today. We'll teach each other stuff we don't know. There's so much I still don't know about Shadows House. I can hardly wait!"

Emilico walks down the hallway while thinking to herself.

𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓...

"Oh!"

Emilico stopped when she met someone around the corner.

"Mia."

Mia looks at Emilico and Emilico lower her head a little because of yesterday.

"U-Um..."

Mia just grab her arm and hug closed to her. Emilico was surprised to say the least.

"Emilico! Good morning!"

"Huh?" Emilico could only sweat dropped at the greeting.

"What's wrong? Still half-asleep?𝓰𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼"

Mia cups her face with both hands and spoke.

"I thought you didn't like me."

"You mean the last time we met? Those were Sarah's emotions. You have a lot to learn."

"Oh..."

They both heard the voice of the person talking. They turned and there it was Rosemary and behind her was Doll.

"Did I miss something?"

"It's our little secret, isn't it?"

"Good morning everyone."

Doll spoke up with a calm voice and stopped near Rosemary.

"Good morning hisui! How was your sleep?"

"It was great thank you."

Something about Doll is strange. If they pay attention enough then they get a scent that isn't what Doll have. It's remotely similar but still different.

"Hisui?"

"Yes?"

"Did you change your perfume by any chance?"

Doll seems a little hesitant to speak but still response anyway.

"Ah, you noticed?"

"Oh, yes. I do too." Rosemary joined.

"You smell sweet!"

"Ah, thank you..." Doll blushes a little due to the attention she's received.

Then Rosemary spoke again.

"Everyone is here."

Lou walks towards them with a hand on her mouth as if she's trying to cover her mouth to conceal the yawn.

"Let the class begin. But let us dispense with the formalities. We shall give Emilico and Hisui a tour of the house today."

"Okay!"

Doll smiles at Emilio's smiling face.

↠❧ ❁ ☙↞

"First, the hall of cleaning implements. One might call this a gathering spot for living dolls."

Rosemary announced with a hand open and stretched out in a welcoming or introducing manner.

"After we cleaned the great hall, I put my broom away here!"