Chapter4: Encountering a beauty

Nobody POV:

Emilico came back from using the the soot remover and start cleaning Kate's room.

Kate moves to look at Emilico and asked

"How was the soot remover?"

Emilico who is cleaning a vase answered.

"It was very powerful. I couldn't even breath. But I'm fine now."

After that Emilico tells Kate everything about who she met and how it was fun cleaning outside.

"Not to mention, I found another new person like me in the group!"

Kate ask with curiosity.

"Who was it?"

"It's hisui! She said her name is hisui but her shadow master calls her doll."

𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒊 𝒉𝒖𝒉....𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

"That's good."

"Yup! And the thing is she always wear a veil. She also said that she can't take it off and said that she was instructed not to do so because it's a rule." Emilico continued and talk about Doll while Kate listen and give Emilico full attention.

"Really?" Kate asked and Emilico continued.

"Yes! Though it's weird I don't want to pry plus it's a rule. From where I stand I can still make out a little part of the face that is covered."

Kate seem to be amused by this and let her curiosity lead.

"Okay, go on.." Kate faces Emilico as she started giving her mistress more information.

"Rosemary told me that she blacked out when she came outside for abit and so she got mia to help bring her to the infirmary. When she woke up, she seems surprised and asked to go to the bathroom....𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒉 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒉 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒉.."

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔..

Kate was lost in thought and after Emilico finished some part of her story she notices that her mistress is not listening to her. With careful steps she made her way infront of the mistress and speak.

"Mistress Kate, are you okay?"

With a cute head tilt to the side Emilico smiled as Kate just simply fix her dress a little and replied.

"Oh nothing, sorry about that."

𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒚.

Y/N POV:

𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒘..?

Y/N was thinking to herself with a book in hand, she scan the book down as she'd read it before. She look.through everything but nothing came to her attention as she scanned trying to find a matching power like her.