Alive and well

I have a lot of plans for this so I'm glad to see people enjoy my work.

I promise that I will try my best to not disappoint you and upload more with my phone.

Thank you for always reading my fic and I can't promise if my writing skills have improved overtime or not but I can assure you that I of course have learned quite a bit.

Stay tuned and I'll work very hard for you when I get the time.

I replied to some comments and it makes me happy that there are new people discovering this story. About powers and stuff, I'll try my best to help include it but no promises on that.

There will be plot twists and such but if you're not happy with something then please let me know.

Ignore my grammar or spelling mistakes please because when I was doing those chapters, I was just mindlessly typing and getting my idea out as much as possible.

I don't take too much offense from anyone who corrects me because it also helps me in a sense to go and correct them and try to change for the better.

Again, thank you for your continuous support and this note is long and unimportant but it is to help you know about my situation and what to expect in the near future.

If you are confused with the book and how it can go from this to that completely out of nowhere with nothing to differentiate those little scenes then I don't know how to explain it.

To be completely truthful, those are little scenes behind or outside the lovely welcoming Shadow House and what was working with Y/N and the grandfather or the researchers I suppose.

Recap of everything, we have Jing and Lin.

One dead, the other Alive.

The T family that the story reveals to be two sisters that blah blah blah.

Jing died right in front of them and it might cause a bit of a reaction in them but overall, that little incident barely scratched them.

Those people I mentioned are humans, no dolls. They live in the village though they have different connections to other people.

You might already know what type of people they are surrounded by by the information in previous chapters so if you want to have a better recap then I recommend reading it and experiencing it one more time.

All I can say is that, this story is low-key kinda deep but also exciting for me as the writer to experience and have you as the readers experience it with me.

Seeing everyone's different reactions really motivates me to write and understand the reason behind those reactions.

If you're confused by my previous statement, well, I just like psychology and studying the human I suppose.

If you saw my other book then you didn't. (Read it or not is up to you but I kinda recommend reading it. 🧍🏻‍♀️)

Actually though.. I don't know. It's confusing here and it's confusing there. I had a very big plan at first but I need time to execute them properly.

For the male readers out there, I'll try to make another book similar to this that has the casts surrounding you instead but by now, I think I only got the female readers.

Fun fact!

+Pedro and the Jade Prince were supposed to be M!Y/N but I thought, why not have them be shipped with F!Y/N. So they are now different people.

I'll make a different one for all the male readers in a separate book maybe but I'll need some research done and only when I'm comfortable enough.

What do you guys think?

Do you want M!Y/N to be Jade Prince?

Or do you want a separate character for M!Y/N?

I'm just stuck on that question because I'm fine with whatever you guys pick and of course, I'll let it marinate for a bit before I check the responses.

I recommend you telling me what you think because I'd like to include you guys with this journey.

Too much stuff had been said and I'm now rambling so..

Back to the shadows I go!

🕳️🏃🏻‍♀️