Chapter 10: Work gone wrong

𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠! 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢!!

𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 !

𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰!

𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 !

Murmuring was heard here and there as the sound of a chiming bell continues on.

"Shut your pieholes!"

"What happened?"

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔?

"Why are we here?" Emilico asked.

Mia looked at her and responded.

"Today we're being blessed with a Star bearer's wisdom."

As on que, the Star bearer standing in front of all of them stopped ringing the bell by cupping it to her shoulder.

"This is about that phantom mayhem."

The star bearer spoke out looking grumpy per usual. The girl has a distinctive blue haired color that has a grey look to it. With bows in her long and wavy hair she is absolutely looking flash as usual but always grumpy.

"One of your team's lazy cleaning habits caused this!"

The star bearer looks back straight to the crowd still wearing that same frown.

"I'm here to question you until we get to the bottom of it!"

𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚?

A living doll was talking to the star bearer as they then walked away after the star bearer called next.

"Watchers in the Night All right, next! Get back to cleaning if I'm done with you!"

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚?!

Doll thought in a panic as they started walking altogether with Rosemary in the lead.

"Next we have dimwitted Rose. It was 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 team that let those scorches slip by. Explain yourself!"

The star bearer leaned in which causes great nervousness down Doll's spine not gonna lie. (Yes I said nervousness down Doll's spine)

Rosemary goes to explain their perspective of that day.

"That wasn't a matter of anything slipping by. We were holding class that day, and--"

"You're always rambling! You people were neglecting your cleaning duties!"

The star bearer didn't take anything that Rose said but after the star bearer finished her sentence for a bit, a voice cut her off.

"Our newest members, Emilico and Hisui, were still being trained. And we had never faced such disturbance hence our delayed response. But we dealt with it accordingly."

Mia spoke up trying to defend their group as then the star bearer made her way towards the talking Mia.

"We did not neglect our cleaning. I'd be happy to submit our work for your inspection."