Chapter 17: Touch starved

"John is aiming for the top!"

Master John points his fingers up to the sky.

"What?"

"In other words, the path that goes uphill leads to Mistress Kate!"

Emilico points to a point on the map. Shaun look at her frowning slightly, obviously confused. Shaun sweat-dropped.

"Emilico, why do you suddenly understand everything Master John says?"

"John had a word with Kate and Y/N and..."

John holds his head with his hands.

"What's the matter?!" Shaun asks Master John, concerned for the young master.

Some times pass by.

"Y/N your fiancée?!" Shaun yelled out.

"King of Shadows House?!" Shaun asks the Master, shocked.

"Not another word! John knows what you're thinking!" Master John stretch his hand to stop Shaun.

"It sounds completely crazy. Blurting it all out like that was not intentional!" John said.

John takes a seat on the tree.

"But it can't be helped when one is nervous." John puts his hands to his head depressingly.

𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔.

"Don't feel blue." Master John puts his hand away from his head to look to the side.

"Have an orange!" Emilico sat there with her map on her lap and an orange in her hand.

"That's a map, not a napkin."

"Come to think of it, you're Kate's face." John said.

"Yes, sir!"

"Don't tell her what you just heard."

"Yes, sir!"

After Emilico finished peeling an orange for John she hands it to him.

"Here you are."

John took it and ate it.

"You're adorable, like a little sister, but a bit too childish for Kate's face."

John then gets up.

"Then again, John fell for Y/N."

"Plus she has fine soot."

John then looks back at Emilico.

"And you can tell by how beautiful her heart is by looking at her face."

"The face cultivates reflects one's self."

"Now that John thinks about it, Y/N must have an even more adorable side just like her face." John puts his hand on his hip and the other one to his chin in a thinking pose.

John then laids his hands out.

"Nobility and sweetness all in one package!"

"Yes, I agree! Mistress Y/N is very pretty and so is her face!" Emilico butts in. While Shaun just blushes looking away as he recalls the picture of Doll in his mind.

"But enough about that. Emilico, it won't be easy saving Kate."

"Huh?"

"Oh, I see. Mistress Kate is in a frightening predicament."