Chapter 25: Guest

"Who are you?" Emilico yelled as she tried to see or sense around her.

"Tea truly is a fine beverage. Pour boiling water upon the leaves, replace the tea pot's lid, and patiently let it brew." The person who kidnapped Emilico said as they approached the tea pot.

"The key is to not be hasty." They lift the lid of the tea pot then, using a spoon, stir the content around.

"Then open the lid, gently stir with a spoon, and pour it through a tea strainer. " They poured the tea through the tea strainer as they said then lifted it up to their mouth.

"Finally, enjoy the aroma with one's first sip. This is how adults drink it. Are you not thirsty?" Emilico drops her head a little.

"Just a little."

"Let us prepare you a cup with plenty of sugar." They said as they start moving the stuff on the table then look at Emilico.

"That is, if you answer these questions." They proceed to ask the first question.

"Your mistress is a malcontent, is she not? What is Kate trying to do?"

Shocked Emilico with determination refuses to answer the questionnaire's question.

"I have nothing to say to you. I don't know who you are, but I won't say a word without Mistress Kate's permission."

"Is that so?"

"Th-Threatening me is a waste of time! I can go without drinking anything for a--" Emilico got cut off by her stomach making a rumbling sound.

The figure only hums in dissatisfaction as they continue to sip their tea.

Letting Emilico regret her actions before on her own.

𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕.

"You lack a sense of apprehension."

The person spoke before thinking to themselves.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒇𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅... 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆.

"Edward is in Lord Grandfather's wing. So we'll have to sneak in there? Is such a thing even possible?" Patrick said as Louise answered.

"Perhaps not."

"Could you take this a bit more seriously?!" Exclaimed John. Louise points an accusing finger back at him.

"Well, where is your brilliant idea?"

"Nothing has come to mind yet." John said looking away holding his head.

Y/N looks around then she pulls Kate's sleeve a little to catch her attention.

𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒆. 𝑨𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓!!

"Yes?" Kate whispers quietly.