𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

Timeskip-

Timeskip-

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to my phone vibrating.I opened my eyes and turned over in the bed before reaching for my phone.I turned off my alarm and sat up,thinking..After a few minutes,I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.I put on my junior high uniform and brushed my hair with my hairbrush.After I was done,I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs.I greeted the maids and sat at the table.Mom served me a plate of pancakes and fruit.Just as I was about to take a bite,dad breathed in loudly."Make sure to not,overuse your quirk,get injured,hook up with someone.If someone asks you for your number give them mine-"I chewed loudly on my pancake as dad just sighed and mom patted his back."I'm sure she'll be fine darling..she definitely won't try to hook up with someone.She knows better."Mom said as I nodded."You got a scholarahip but you still wish to go and get a spot there.."Father muttered as mother just hit his back gently.

When I was finished eating,I thanked mom and dad and managed to leave the house while dad held mom back from giving me kisses all over."Izuku?"I looked up and saw my best friend.'Oh how long it has been..'I smiled and hugged him as he hugged me back.He froze for some reason when I pulled him closer.I let go to see his red face.'He is more muscular..'He must have exercised a lot.He held his hand out."We should get to school now."He smiled and I took his hand .When we reached the school,I took a moment to admire the size.'It's big..'."Get out of the way!"A recognisable voice spoke."Katsuki?/Kaachan?!"I questioned as we both turned to look at him.Suprisingly,he didn't do anything..explosive.Instead he just pulled my arm into the building.I looked back at Izuku and mouthed 'Sorry'.

We walked into a massive room and looked for our repective seats.Katsuki sat on my right while Izuku sat kn my left.Suddenly,lights at the front stage turned on.

"High school hero course exam orientation for all you examinee listeners tuning in welcome to my live performance today!Everybody say "hey"!"Present mic yelled.I jumped slightly at the loud noise.I covered my ears slightly,still being able to hear the pro hero.Katsuki glanced at me and gave me a worried look as I just gave him a small smile.Silence was heard.

"What a refined reponse.Then'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam!Are you ready?Yeah!"He continued.Silence again,but wuth some snickers and hushed whuspers.Izuku started his muttering which I didn't pay any mind to except for Present mic explaining the instructions."Shut it."Katsuki said,but Izuku was too busy fan-boying.

"As it says in the application requirements,you listeners will be conducting a ten-minute mock urban battle after this!You can bring whatever you want with you.After the presentation,you'll head to the specific battle center,okay?"He said as I looked at my card."So they're not letting friends work together,huh?"Katsuki said,glancing at my card.Izuku leaned in,taking a peek at which was my battle center as well.

"You're in C."He mumbled in an annoyed tone."What's yours?"I asked as Izuku showed me his card."B."He sighed.I looked at Katsuki's card,"A".

"Three different types of faux villain are stationed each battle center.You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty.Your goal,dear listeners,is to use your quirks to earn points by innobilizint the faux villains.Of course attacking other examiness and any other unherioc actions are prohibited!"Present mic said passionately as I saw Izuku slightly turn to Katsuki.Katsuki took notice of this and grumbled."Great,I can't crush you."

"May i ask a question?"A guy with navy blue yelled,standing up with his arm raised as his posture was upright."Okay!"."On the printout,there are four types of villains.If that is a misprint,then Yuuei,the most prominent school in Japan,should be ashamed of that foolish mistake.We examinees are here in this place because we wish to molded into exemplary heroes In addition,you over there with the frizzy hair!"He pointed to Izuku.

"You've been muttering this whole time.It's distracting!If you're here on a pleasure trip,then you should leave immediately!"The guy finally finished as Izuku put a hand over his mouth in embarrasement.I gave a sheepish look and patted his back.

"Okay Examinee 7111,thanks for that nice message."Present mic started again."The fourth type of villain is worth zero points.That guy is an obstacle.So to speak,there's one in every battle centre.An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces.It's not impossible to defeat,but there's no reason to defeat it,either.I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it."Present Mic said.The guy thanked him and finally sat down."That's all from me!Finally,i'll give you listeners our school mottoe!The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said:

"True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life.Over and beyond,Pluss Ultra.So I wish you all the best!"Present mic finished.Everyone stood up and began to change and leave to their battle centres.I was about to go into the bathroom when I felt a hand pull me."Be careful alright."Katsuki said,patting my head as he left to change.I saw Izuku in a corner and he smiled brightly at me,giving me a thumbs up.

I walked into the bathroom and began changing into some black leggings and a white top.

۞۞۞

When I reached the place,it was extremely huge.'I can do this!'I put my hands in a fist motion and smiled to myself.'I can't do this?!'I shrieked as the doors opened.i just followed the people and began running.I stopped running when a one-pointer went infront of me."Target locked."I immediately created crystals from a distance as it quickly made its way to surround the robot and crush it.I smiled,running again.I got close to the city and spotted two-pointers and three-pointers.I touched the ground and formed crystals which pierced through all the robots.

'Mother and Father are watching me..I have to make them proud!'I grinned.Suddenly,a heavy sound of footsteps was heard.I looked up and saw a big robot.I remembered what Present Mic said."It's best to avoid the robot.."I mumbled.