𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

Shoto-kun froze them as he ran again."He froze them!"."Let's get through the legs!".I then noticed the ice falling a bit."Wait!"I exclaimed as the robots slowly dropped.In an instinct,I dug my foot in the ground as crystals appeared,shooting out making a wall to prevent the robot from dropping on us.

"Y/N DOES IT AGAIN.PROTECTING HER SCHOOLMATES!"Present Mic exclaimed.'Too loud!'I cursed as I saw my crystal wall has a little crack on it.'My crystals will shatter if too much loud noise is detected!'I ran away,trying to catch up with him again as I spotted Eijiro-kun and the grey haired guy from last time.

"Are you too okay?!"I asked,running beside them."My quirk is hardening Y/N,i'm fine,you tried to help still."He smiled as I returned the smile,running slightly faster.'I should try avoiding to converse while running..it will decrease my stamina more.'I breathed in and out.I immediately stopped running again as I spotted landmines.

'I'll just have to be careful..or..!'I walked backwards slowly,seeing Katsuki and Shoto-kun running ahead.I saw other people running as I tilted my leg and crystals were under me,I ran as the crystals continued to from underneath me.

"Y/N AGAIN FROM CLASS 1A IS TACTICAL!"Present Mic yelled as I felt a little unstable.'Curse you!'I clenched my fist,still running as my crystals cracked slightly at the end.

I heard an explosions and saw Izuku in the air.As he was about to land,he slammed the piece he was holding onto the ground as the landmine exploded.I felt myself being thrown infront as I shook my head,running behind Izuku,knowing Katsuki and Shoto-kun running behind,racing each other.

"WINNER,IZUKU MIDORIYA CLASS A.SECOND,Y/N KIZUSHI ALSO FROM CLASS A!"Present Mic yelled out as everyone cheered.I congratulated Izuku as I took heavy breaths in and out.'My stamina training supposedly paid off..'I held onto Izuku as I felt my legs gave up on me.

"Deku,you're really amazing!You too,Y/N-chan!"Uraraka came up behind us as she held onto my hands jumping up and down happily.When everyone arrived,we all waited for the next stage."Next,the real game begins!"Midnight announced.

"Cavalry battle!"She exclaimed."Everyone will be in a group of two or four.It has the same rules as normal cavalry battle but there is one difference involving the race.Each person gets a certain number of points which will be tied to their heads as they try to steal other people's headbands.The more points you gather,the more chance of you winning."She said.She started to talk about our points.

"Lastly,for first place..ten million!"She yelled out as Izuku stiffened.

'People will definitely try to chase after him..'I sweatdropped.Everyone stared at Izuku as I felt a weird feeling.'I feel like..I want to join a stronger group,a group who possibly advantages my quirk..So,i'm not sure if i'll be there to help or protect you..Izuku.'I looked down.

Midnight then gave us time to make our teams.I approached Izuku as he smiled brightly.'Please don'take it harder for me!'I internally cried.

"We'll be a great team!"Uraraka said grabbing Izuku and my hands."Um..i'm sorry.I wish to join a group that advantages my quirk or work well with..No hard feeling."I bowed as Izuku hesitantly nodded.I apologised to the two again before hugging him and Uraraka.

I walked away from them and sighed."Y/N..join my group."I heard Shoto-kun say."This will prevent me from hurting you,instead and i'll protect you and we'll both win together."He said.

I was about to say something when I heard a grumble."Y/N,join me."Katsuki said as he pulled my arm but was stopped by Shoto-kun pulling my other arm.'Please don't pull my arms out..'.I shrieked as the two glared at each other.

"Oi,icy hot she's joining me."Katsuki said."But I asked her first."Shoto-kun replied calmly."So?Who cares?"Katsuki clenched his fist."Y/N does."Shoto-kun said.'Huh?Why are you bringing me into this?!'I sweatdropped as the two slowly turned their heads to me.

۞۞۞(i changed some things sorry!)

In the end,I told Katsuki "Next time okay.." as he hesitantly let me join Shoto-kun's group.I hugged him before Shoto-kun pulled me away.My other teammates were Kaminari-kun and Momo."Times up!"Midnight exclaimed.

"I chose all of you because I think our quirks together will be stable.Kaminari,with his electricity on the left wing,Momo on the right wing,you can create defenses and supports.Y/N at the front,you can use your crystals to defend in front."He said as we all nodded.

We all got ready,lifting Shoto-kun up."START!"We went to pull off the easier ones headbands."Go for Midoriya."He suddenly said."Are you sure?"Momo asked as he nodded.I breathed in and out as we ran to the team.Momo created something as Shoto-kun took a cover she made and placed it over us.

"AH!"I heard Mineta yell as Kaminari-kun used his quirk.'Electrocute..'I sweatdropped as I saw Mineta grabbing onto Tsuyu for 'support'..?

Shoto-kun then froze everyone behind as we continued to chase after Izuku's team."MIDORIYA'S TEAM IS CORNERED,THEY CAN'T MOVE ANYMORE OR THEY'LL BE OUT.WHAT WILL THEY DO?"Present Mic yelled.'His voice is kind of getting irritating now..'I sighed.We had a ice barrier behind us so no one could interfere.

I saw Izuku's arm.'Is he going to use his quirk?'I then noticed Shoto-kun using his fire.'He never uses it?!'I moved away slightly with the thought of his fire accidentally burning my hair.

I used my cystals as it formed from my legs to block them from behind as a wall.I tilted my leg to the side as the crystal wall closed in,pushing the team infront slowly.Shoto-kun reached forward as Izuku somehow block his fire,'pushing' it away.I used my crystals,bringing us up,as Shoto-kun reached his arm out,grabbing Izuku's points,I tilted my leg as we were away from the team and on the ground."Goodjob Y/N!"Kaminari-kun exclaimed.