𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

We were outside the building for our dorms as me and Eijrio-kun chatted.Katsuki suddenly took Kaminari-kun behind a bush as sparks of electric was seen.He came out with Kaminari-kun looking..like how he looks when he overuses.

"Here."Katsuki gave money to Eijiro-kun as I remembered as well.

"You stole his cash?!"He freaked as Katsuki denied.

"You used all your saving right?Now i'm not in your debt."He said,walking away after shoving the money in his hand.

"Me too!"I smiled and handed him money.

"It's fine!Bakugo already paid."He tried to hand me back the money.

"If not for that reason..then the money i give you is to thank you being a good friend to me!"I smiled cheekily as Aizawa-sensei brought us in the building.

"Each class has their own building.Girls on the right and boys on the left."Aizawa-sensei said as Uraraka fell.

"Uraraka!"Iida-kun yelled out.

"Each of you dorms are on the first level or higher.Ground area is your common room shared by all of you.Baths and laundry area shared."He explained.

"Baths..laundry area..is it a dream?"Mineta slowly muttered.

"Seperated by gender.Don't try anything."Aizawa-sensei glared at him.

'Thank goodness..'

"You all can unpack first,i'll explain more about the future tomorrow."He said,leaving the bulding.

--Example of layout!-----------

--------------------------------

"Y/N you're right beside me!"Mina cheered and pulled me to the elevator.As we reached the fourth level,we both part ways into our dorm.

I shut the door and saw all the boxes and my bed in the room.I smiled and tied my hair in a ponytail.

'Let's unpack!'