𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

"YOU JUST PINCHED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!"I heard a shout and a cry in pain as I slowly sat up,wiping my eyes.

"Y/N,dear..are you feeling better?"Mother asked as she rushed to my side.I took a glance at the bright white room I was in and at my body.It was patched us with bandages.

I nodded her head as she handed me a cup of water.I drank it bit by bit as Father just kept staring at me.

"You're making her uncomfortable."Mother elbowed him as he cried in a corner.

Was it a dream?

"Mother..who is the Hayatsu family?"I stared up at her as the atmosphere suddenly got tense.

"Where did you hear that from..sweatheart?"Father slowly approached me as he held onto my shoulders tight.

"I had a vision..or dream which involved it."I gulped as Father nodded and walked out of the room.

"Did I say something wrong?"I stared at my Mother as she sat beside me.She shook her head and just rocked me side to side.

۞۞۞

I woke up again to see the ceiling of the bright white room.

It was my second day in the hospital.

I spotted my phone at the bedside table,slowly reaching for it and turning it on to see a bunch of notifications.Some privates and in the groupchat.I clicked on it and read the old ones and new ones started appearing with my presence.

________________________________

Aizawa's disappointments🤪

Y/N is online

Mina:
➪MY CUTIE PATOOTIE😭😭

➪YOUR ALIVE

Denki:
➪wifey i thought u 💀

Sero:
➪wow

Uraraka:
➪Don't be mean!

Mineta:
➪i mean..

➪my bestie westie was out for a whole weak😨

➪anything could happen

Iida:
➪PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SAYING THAT

Bakugou:

➪as if im going to let you die on me

Y/N:
➪for the sake of my bestfriend ofc not☺️

Mina:
➪aw-