Kaminari Denki

--Continuation bit of Chapter 35

--
Continuation bit of Chapter 35

I quietly went to the elevator and clicked the first level.When I reached,I looked around to see nobody.

'They must have all gone to their rooms already..'

I opened the sliding door slowly and shut it.I spotted the cherry blossom tree and approached it.

I walked to it and touched it as a petal fell onto my finger.

I smiled and looked at the water fountain in the middle of the garden.

It was so peaceful and beatiful.
__

"Hey Y/N!"Kaminari exclaimed,running towards me.

"Hi Kami.Were you the one who texted me?"I asked as he nodded quickly.

"I want to tell you something.."He grabbed both my hands as he stared into my eyes.

"I..really like you.I always have.Since the start of school.."He blushed as pink tinted my cheeks.

"Kami..I like you too,"I smile softly and look at the ground as he brought my face up with his finger and smirked.

He embraced me in a hug as he stuck his head in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be your lover.As your partner..I will protect you and be your hero.Since you have done so much for me..

𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Ending of Kaminari Denki-
Status:Completed
Fallen:deeply in love.