𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

Day 1:

The whole class was gathered to the station.We all had our costumes safe in its box as Aizawa-sensei gave us some rules."Yesss Sensei!"Mina excitedly exclaimed which resulted to her getting scolded."Now,behave yourselfs."He said,dismissing us.I was heading to the escalators when I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned to see the blonde boy."Stay safe."He said,patting my head and leaving.I smiled and walked off.Father's agency was in Tokyo so I had to take a train.Father insisted that he go to work woth me to 'introduce' me to his sidekicks and workers.Mother said he just wanted to show off.After he tried persuading Aizawa-sensei,he got ignored and he was forcwd to go to work first,waiting patiently for his daughter.

When I reached there,the architecture seemed fancy.I walked in and was greeted by some people I didn't quite recognise.I walked in his office to see him crying weirdly."Father?"I questioned as he sat up and picked me up."Let's patrol together!"He happily exclaimed as I quickly put on my costume and walked by the road,greeting people along the way.After a day of patrol,I was supposed to stay at the agency.So,Father gave me a room to stay near his office,beside his own room.

Sometimes when he worked overnight,he would tend to sleep here.I took a shower,put on a new set of clothes.I bid goodnight to Father after eating.I flopped on the bed as my phone dinged.
________________________________

Izu(•̀ᴗ•́)و

➪sooo how was your
firstday :))

➪it was good

➪hby?

➪i got tricked by a
grandpa looking guy

➪was he a grandpa?

➪i'd like to think
he is.

➪seemed like you had a
fun day :D

➪i mean..i'm currently tryna jump up and down walls and landing in trash

➪other than scaring a couple,it's fun(●’◡’●)ノ

➪😭😭

➪are u hurt?

no :^^

➪bc yk why?

➪i'm strong🙊

➪damn

➪kinda forgetting its a
week training

➪being with my father is
like being at home

➪but mother is there to
make him snap out of it

➪snap out of what?🤨

➪being stupid

➪ohh

➪well..i gotta go

➪have to keep jumping :((

➪okok but make sure to
sleep.goodnight(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

➪gd back to you (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃
________________________________

I smiled,closing my eyes,letting sleep take over.

۞۞۞Day2

"Wake up,cutie!"I heard a chirpy voice as the curtains of the room suddenly opened.I flinched as light flashed in my eyes.I took a look at the person in my room.A girl with light pinkish to purple hair.She was wearing a blue costume with a golden ribbon at the side and a golden floral piece in her hair."You're father had to attend an urgent meeting so he left you in my hands."She winked,pulling me up."You're so cute.Especially with morning bed hair."She exclaimed.'How could she be so cheerful in the morning..'.After explaining our daily plan,she left the room as I went into the shower.

I put on my costume,ate breakfast and we headed out.The girl was apparently,Shizuku Mera,a sidekick at my father's agency.She is really bubbly and friendly.She greeted people along the way as we finally reached a grassy field."This is where you will have your training!I'm not that good with giving tips but I'll observe and report it all to your father at the end of the day!"She smiled,pulling out a notebook.I nodded as she made me run a lap with and without my quirk.

Next she asked me to try and use my quirk to reach its furthest limit or distance.That made me quite dizzy but I was still upright.She made me use my quirk to make crystals below and reach the limit.After that was hopefully a break.The crystals faded instead of shattering as I landed on the ground "Wow!You're really strong.Everything you're father told me was true."She kept writing in her notebook.We spent the day at the field to increase my stamina,quirk speed/distance/time,speed,agility,flexibility and quirk control.

When we finally returned to the agency,I went to the room as Shizuku-san went to report everything that happened today to my father.I flopped on my bed,feeling tired,dizzy and hungry.I took a shower ans changed into new pairs of clothes.When I came out of the shower,I noticed a pate of food in my room and a note."Sorry,sweetie,can't eat with you today.Busy with work.Love you,have a nice day -you're hero,father."I read it our,mumbling the signing off part.'It's that simple to tell someone they're busy instead of not saying anythhing at all'I sat at the table,opening up tiktok while eating my food.

۞۞۞Day 3

I ate breakfast with father,thankfully.I had a half day training,half day patrol.It was already getting dark.We were walking along the road,finishing up the day with a final round of patrolling.I felt a notification buzz as I took out my phone.'Izuku sent a location?'.I texted him,asking him what its for bur didn't get a reply.'What if it's an emergency?But he is so far away from here..'I frowned.'I can't do anything..'.My attention was directed to my father suddenly stopping,talking to someone over a 'walkie-talkie'?.

He was giving instuctions to someone.I waited for a while as we started walking again."What was that father?"I asked."Something just happened.Don't worry,we can't do anything at our location but pray."He said as I nodded.Father paused when we were in front of a cafe.It was the cafe I always liked to go to when I was younger and visited father's agency."Do you want coffee jelly?"I pushed him inside the cafe as he was chuckling.He paid for our sweets as I walked out with a coffee jelly in my hand as father had some sort of sponge cake.We ate at the agency and went to seperate in our rooms as Father had to talk with someone over the phone.

I turned on the television since my phone was charging."Hero Killer,caught by Endeavor!"The news showed.'When did the news show fake news.'.I noticed some peeple in the background and recognised them.
"Izuku..Shoto-kun,Iida-kun.."I mumbled out.