Katsuki Bakugou

--Continuation bit of Chapter 35

--
Continuation bit of Chapter 35

I quietly went to the elevator and clicked the first level.When I reached,I looked around to see nobody.

'They must have all gone to their rooms already..'

I opened the sliding door slowly and shut it.I spotted the cherry blossom tree and approached it.

I walked to it and touched it as a petal fell onto my finger.

I smiled and looked at the water fountain in the middle of the garden.

It was so peaceful and beatiful.
__

"Tch,you're more beautiful than this whole damn garden."A rough voice spoke as I turned and a soft smile appeared on my face.

"Kaachan.."I teasingly smiled as he growled and walked closer to me.

"What the fuck did you say?"

"Bakugou?"

"Say my name."

"Katsuki Bakugou?"I smiled as he reached up to flick my forehead.

I looked up at him slowly as he made eye contactand immediately turned his head away.

"Were you theone who texted me?"I tilted my head as he slowly turned to face me again.

"What do you think?"He grumbled and turned his whole body away.

"You're so cranky.."I jumped up and hugged him,my arms around his neck.

"Well what am I supposed to do when the girl I like keeps attracting people.."He muttered under his breath but I heard it clearly.

"Girl you like..?"I froze as he turned around and held me by my shoulders.

"So..be mine,damn it,"He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

The kiss felt like it lasted hours before he finally pulled away.

"So..what's your answer?"He asked.

"How can I even say no after you just kissed me?"I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as his slithered around my waist.

"Atleast I have a reason to blow the fuck up of anyone who tries to get close to you know,"He smirked and embraced me tightly.

"You always tried to help me..
but I was the one who wanted to protect you.For all the things you have done for me,I could only pay you back by saving

𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨."

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎
Ending of Katsuki Bakugou:
Status:Completed
Fallen:deeply in love