Eijiro Kirishima

--Continuation bit of Chapter 35

--
Continuation bit of Chapter 35

I quietly went to the elevator and clicked the first level.When I reached,I looked around to see nobody.

'They must have all gone to their rooms already..'

I opened the sliding door slowly and shut it.I spotted the cherry blossom tree and approached it.

I walked to it and touched it as a petal fell onto my finger.

I smiled and looked at the water fountain in the middle of the garden.

It was so peaceful and beatiful.
__

"If I took a photo and framed it,it would look so manly tp have a womanly woman in it!"A cheery voice spoke as I turned and smiled at a spiky red head.

"Ei-ji-ro-u,"I giggled as he got closer to me and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You look very pretty.."He smiled as I returned it.

"I could say the same about you,"I reached out to his hair and patted it down.

"You look nice with your hair down..i like it."I turned away and stared at the dark sky,only the moon showing light.

"If you like it i'm going to keep it this way!"He exclaimed loudly as I puta hand over his mouth to avoid him waking the others.

If he had a tail,it would be wagging aggresively now.

"If..i like you,will you change?"He slowly turned to me as I froze.

I slowly chuckled as his smile dropped slightly.

"Why would I change anything about me when my crush likes me?"I turned to him as his smile immdiately brightened.

"Really?Don't lie to me!!"He shook my tightly as I pulled him into a kiss to stop.

The kiss was quite long..before it ended due to our lack of air.

"This means..your my girlfriend,right?"He looked down at me eagerly as I smiled and he embraced me tightly.

He spun ne around so now my view was to the windows.I could see everyone's curtains were closed except for Mineta..

He smirked and took a board out.

"Get it ;)"

I sighed and used my crystals to make a wall,blocking his view.

"I'm so happy.."Eijiro started.

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞.𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.𝐌𝐲 𝐘/𝐍.𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲...

𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Ending of Eijiro Kirishima-
Status:Completed
Fallen:in love