𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I just got off the phone with Izuku as he tried to explain everything.I sighed as he was in the hospital with Iida-kun and Shoto-kun.Today was a break day so I was free from patrol,training and anything that has me in my hero costume.I stayed in bed,clicking on random channels to watch on the television.I wonder how everyone's experience with their pro hero went.I hope they learned a lot!-

۞۞۞

I walked into the class to see Katsuki getting laughed at while his hair was really neat,flattened down.Mineta was mumbling about how cruel woman could be.Shoto-kun,Iida-kun and Izuku talking to eachother."I tried to bring it back up but it already maintained it's position."He grumbled as Eijiro-kun and Sero-kun continued laughing at him.I walked by Katsuki,stopping and patting his hair as it went to its original form.I walked to my seat as I heard laughter from the two boys as Katsuki yelled.

Everything was a blur to me as I kept closing my eyes but re-opening them.Classes went by and exams were upcoming."Exams are the worst!"Mina and Kaminari-kun exclaimed as I just talked with Katsuki.Out of 21 students I placed an average 3/21."You two must be really smart huh..?"Eijiro-kun slowly went to us."You need help don't you?"I asked as he flushed red,apologising."It's fine,we can help!"I smiled,putting a hand over Katsuki's mouth as he yelled.

۞۞۞

Over the week,Katsuki and I met up with Eijiro-kun to help him study.If it was at his house,my house or any cafe or restaurant.For the first day of the week,we decided to go to my house first but that won't be an option any longer since Father kept walking into my room constantly saying "I forgot something," while staring at the two.In the end,I locked the door as I could hear Father's cries outside as he tried to open the door but Mother pulled him away.

Katsuki's house was an option for the second day bit soon declines as Katsuki kept yelling back and fourth to his mother.For the rest of the days,we just ended up studying at a cafe or restaurant.

۞۞۞

I walked to school with Katsuki and Eijiro-kun as we oepend the door to the class,seeing Mina and Kaminari-kun doing extra revisions before the exam.I bid "Goodluck!" to Eijiro-kun as he smiled widely,thanking the two of us for the week and Katsuki just grumbled,going to his seat.When the papers were given out,silence filled the room as we all had our attention to the paper in front of us.This continued for three more days.

"Thank you Yaomomo,I was able to answer all the questions confidently this time!"Mina exclaimed as Kaminari-kun nodded.The bell rung as we all headed to the cafeteria.I got a bowl of rice,pieces of tempura and teriyaki chicken.I bit into a tempura,feeding it to Izuku as well as he smiled at me.As he was about to bite into his food,a tray hit his head."Hey-!"Izuku looked at the person."Oh sorry,I thought I bumbed into the trash can."Monoma-kun smirked.'Why did he want to bump into a trash can?'

"I heard you got to fight Hero Killer-"His words were now a blur to me as I continued eating but then a hand reached for my wrist,pulling me up."Y/N my love,why are you even sitting with these low-lifes.Why don't you sit with the rest of 1B.We saved you a spot incase you ever want to ditch these losers."He smiled softly at me,trying to pull me away."Monoma-kun!"I tried to hold onto a chair as he gently tried grabbing my arms but fell as someone hit his neck.

I sat down quickly as Izuku pulled my chair closer to his slightly,frowning at the boy on the ground."Sorry about him."Kendo smiled before frowning at the guy."Monoma,didn't you hear about what happened to Iida?Don't talk about that.And,stop trying to find ways to kidnap Y/N."She said.She started talking about how the exam could be about robots from the entrance exam."Why would you tell them that Kendo.We had an adavantage there.We could've beat the class we hate-"He was cut off by Kendo hitting his neck again.

She pulled him away with his tray as I just sighed,continuing to eat again.

۞۞۞

We were in the training area,pro heroes infront of us.Mina and Kaminari-kun cheered with thr thought of robots for the physical exam but was cut off by a voice coming from Aizawa-Sensei's scarf.Squirming put of the scarf,the principal popped out."This time it will be different!In pairs but one threeman team,you all will be against the pro heroes."Principal Nezu exclaimed as Mina and Kaminari-kun froze.'Luckily Father and Mother weren't chosen.'I sighed.

"Sero,Y/N,Mineta,you're with me!"Midnight exclaimed,winking as Mineta blushed hard and I bowed to her.

۞۞۞

"Team Sero,Y/N and Mineta,starting now!"Principal Nezu exclaimed as we all ran to the exit but found Midnight waiting,with her whip out.She held onto her sleeve as Sero immediately used his tape around our mouths,pulling us in the air as Midnight went behind him,revealing his fave behind the face protevtor as he fell alseep on Midnight's lap.I pulled Mineta away as we both ran."This is not fair!!"He cried out as Midnight was behind us.We hid behind a rock as we quickly made a plan.

"How long are you going to hide,huh?-"Midnight paused as Mineta charged at her,throwing his purple balls everywhere as I used my crystals to stabilize her as we ran to the exit.I helped Mineta lift Sero-kun up as we pulled him through the exit."Team Sero,Y/N and Mineta have cleared the exam!"It announced as Mineta immediately dropped his head but I used my crystals to be under his head.I glared at Mineta as he shrieked.We carried him along to where everyone else was.

The other teams were up,along with Katsuki and Izuku's as last.Their battle was really..hectic?

۞۞۞

While stripping my costume off,I noticed Jirou putting her earphone jack through the wall.She motioned for us to stay quiet as we clearly heard the other side."Yaoyorozu's and Y/N's big breasts,specifically Y/N's slender waist,Toru's floating panties,Uraraka's lovely body,Asui's smooth legs,Ashido's simple yet curvy body~"We heard Mineta exclaim.I saw Jirou's earphone jack getting ready as it went in,poking Mineta's eyes as his screams were heard.More screams were heard as the boys were really loud.

________________________________

i forgot Mina's part so please insert anything else if im wrong!