𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

"A Quirk assessment test?"The class said."No ceremony or orientation?"The girl asked."If you want to be a hero,you don't have time for that."Aizawa-sensei spoke."Yuuei is known for its unrestricted style,and that goes for teachers as well."."You've been doing this since middle school,right.Physical fitness tests without using your Quirk.The country continues to calculate averages based on uniform results,which is not logical.The Minister of Education is just lazy."He said.

"Didn't Bakugou come in first in the practical exam?In junior high,how many metres was your softball throw?"Aizawa-sensei asked."Sixty-seven metres."."Now do it using your Quirk."Katsuki stood in the circle."You can do anything in the circle.Hurry,with all your might."Aizawa-sensei finished.He started stretching before throwing the ball.Not before saying,"Die!".Izuku looked dumbfounded."First,come to know your maximum limit."Aizawa-sensei said as the thing in his hand beeped."It's the most logical way to form a hero's foundation."He said as he showed Katsuki's metres.Gasps were heard."Seven hundred and five metres,seriously?"A guy said.

People started getting excited.""It looks fun",huh?"Aizawa-sensei started."Do you plan to become a hero for three years with that attitude?"Aizawa-sensei said and smirked."Okay,whoever had yhe lowest overall score with these eight categories will be considered hopeless and will be expelled."He said as everyone became shocked.I noticed Izuku staring at his hand."We can choose what we want to do with our students.Welcome,this is the Hero course of Yuuei."Aizawa-sensei had a creepy smile on his face.

The girl with brown hair said how it was unfair."Natural disasters,enormous accidents and selfish villains.We never knkw whsn or where they'll come.Japan is filled with unfairness.Heroes overturn those dire situations.If you wanted to have fun with friends,too bad.Yuuei will continue to give you trials within these three years.Over and beyond,Pluss Ultra.Come at me with all you've got.That's the end of our demonstration.The real deal,starts now."He finished.'I can do it!'I motivated myself now knowing later when its my turn ill lose all hope.

First test:50 m dash:

Iida-kun and a girl with frog like appearances were up first."On your mark..get set.."And a loud sound was heard.Iida-kun ran really fast and I noticed the back of his leg.'Turbo..?No..engine?'.It was really cool and he got 3.04 seconds.The girl gor 5.58 seconds.Next up was the brown haired girl and a guy with a tail.'I have enough to prepare myself..I hope.Unless my turn is right after this.'I sighed.Father taught me how to be faster with my quirk.

On the ground,I can tilt my feet to create crystals under me,but I have to be quick because it disapears.So I don't have much to think where I should move.I just have to move!"Y/N Kizushi,Minoru Mineta you're up next."My legs weakeaned.I took a deep breath in.I stood at the line with a short guy with purple..balls in his head?'He doesn't seemed focus..'I thought.He keeps looking at me."On your mark..get set.."The sound was released.The crystals under me moved smoothly but it disappeared once after 10 second."5.59 seconds."I smiled.I should try to train to keep the crystals still instead of disappearing.I went up to Izuku as he held his hands up and I high-fived him with a big smile on my face."I lost to a girl..a very sexy one!"Mineta drooled as he was laying flat on the ground.Izuku pushed me behind him slightly as the people around us had a disgusted face."What's wrong with him.."

Second test:Grip test

I thought of when father ate my pudding when I was younger."54.7"I stared at it and shrugged.'Meh..mother forced him to buy more anyways.'

Third test:Standing long jump

I used my crystals to again get over it.Sadly,Izuku fell.'I hope he doesn't get expelled..

Fourth test:Side steps

PASSED

Fifth test:Ball throw

The brown haired girl threw the ball in the air and got infinity.'Wow..Is the ball going back down?'I sweatdropped.Izuku was up next.When he threw the ball,it dropped.Aizawa-sensei started questioning him before allowing him to do it again."Smash!"Izuku threw the ball really high up with great speed."705.3".'He..has a quirk?'Maybe he didn't tell me because he didn't trust me..?No!He is probably a late bloomer..right?He wouldn't keep anything a secret from me.."Y/N Kizushi,you're up next."Aizawa-sensei said.

I walked up to the circle and just walked pass Izuku.'Does he really not trust me?'I got ready to throw the ball.'We would never keep anything a secret?Am I..his bestfriend?'I threw the ball in the air,crystals shaped like swords piercing throw it to push it further."957.3"I took a deep breath in.'Calm yourself down..'.Instead of standing by Izuku,I just walked over to the nearest person,Katsuki.Even he himself looked confused but moved closer.I didn't even glance at the expression Izuku made.

The class walked to a different venue.

This part i based it on my own
scores in school😭!

Sixth test:Sit ups

47

Seventh test:Sit and reach

43

Eight test:Running(2.4km?)

Time:16.26
With Quirk used:9.45??

After everything,Aizawa-sensei finally counted the scores and showed us the placement.

2nd place.

We were asked to go back to our class after that.

۞۞۞

"Y/N!"I turned to look at the person."Izuku..?"."Let's go home together!"He smiled brightly.'Why are you smiling as if you didn't just reveal something important just now..'I nodded as we walked together in silence.We were walking when Iida-kun stopped us.While walking together with the two conversing someone stopped us again."I'm Ochaco Uraraka,you're Tenya Iida,you're Y/N Kizushi and you're Deku!"She said."Deku?!"I couldn't hear anything anymore.Their words were a blur.'Why am I still thinking about it..If he didn't want to tell me,he shouldn't be forced to.'I felt my hand being pulled as we all walked to the station.I was dropped off at my house by Izuku.Right when I was about to go in-

"Y/N..are you okay?"Izuku asked."Izuku..are you my bestfriend?"I turned to him with a nonchalent face."O-of course you are!"He frantically said."Nice..Quirk."I said before turning to my door.I felt my arm being pulled and I was turned around by Izuku."Actually..can we talk?"He asked as I nodded.He led me to a playground.People weren't there.We both sat on the bench together and he got really close.He started to explain everything.'All Might..hair..Quirk..'I tried to process everything.

"Please keep it a secret.I know I can trust you so I told you."He said.I nodded and he took out his phone."What are you doing..?"."I need to tell All Might I told you but don't worry you won't get punished!He probably knows who you are."He said.I smiled and giggled."Y/N?".I hugged him."Im just glad i'm still your friend..and that you trust me."I smiled as he turned red.I waved him goodbye and went into my house.

۞۞۞

The next day was quite normal.English in the morning."Which sentence is incorrect?"Present Mic asked.When everyone kept quiet-"Everybody,heads up!Wake up everyone."He yelled.During lunch time,Lunch Rush came over to our table.Izuku was fanboying over him.Uraraka liked the food while Iida-kun just looked shocked.I just enjoyed my meal.

Next was our afternoon class,Hero Basics."I am..normally entering through the door!"All Might appeared.Everyone was surprised."Today..we will stary with battle training!"Some got excited.Some got scared.He then showed our hero costumes.I found my Quirk registration I sent in.'Hopefully it looks good on me..mother approved Midnight's design and father got not say in it what so ever,he cried that day.Midnight did come up with too much skin but mother fixed it a bit and the two were happy.