𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I woke up with the curtains open."Goodmorning Y/N.."One of the maids said as she helped me walk to the bathroom.'I can walk now..but I have to be careful.'.I took a shower,put on my uniform,took my bag and sat at the table.I at my breakfast while Father was just talking with Mother.Instead of walking to school,I was sent by car since my Father didn't want me to 'walk for too long'.I walked into class as Mina jumped on me."Y/NNNN!"She latched onto me as Uraraka came by me asking questions."Let me sit down first please.."I sweatdropped as I went to my seat infront of Iida-kun.

When I sat down,the questions started again but the class soon kept quiet as Aizawa-sensei opened the door.He showed us the number of agencies some pro heroes had tried to recruite us."Wow,Todoroki,Y/N and Bakugou have so many recruites!"Someone cried out.'I got second most recruits to Todoroki.Either way,I'll just go with Father..'."Today for our lesson.It will be different.."He paused."Code names."He said as Midnight walked through the door.We passed down whiteboards and markers as we thought of our hero names.'Something that includes crystals..'."Present yours when you're done deciding!"Midnight said as the class made a fuss.Aoyama was the first to present."Shining hero:I can not stop twinkling!"He exclaimed."Get rid of the 'I' and change the 'can not' to 'can't."She changed it for him as he agreed.

"Me next,Alien Queen!"Mina happily exclaimed but was soon turned down by Midnight."I'll go next."Tsuyu said,going up to present."Rainy Season Hero:Froppy!"She said as everyone cheered when Midnight agreed.'It's so cute..'.I thought for a moment before writing it down."I'll go next.."I spoke as I walked to the podium and presented my board."Crystal Hero:Christallize."I muttered as Midnight happily agreed.

I breathed out as I sat back down.'Glad to get that over with..'.I noticed Iida-kun frowning."Are you having trouble choosing a name Iida-kun?"I turned my body posture to the side,my head turned to him."I am thinking of a name but I feel like i'm not ready for it."He said sadly."."I think any name can suit you."I reassured as he nodded,standing up."Tenya."He showed as Midnight questioned him.Once he was done,Izuku was the last person left.He went to the podium and revealed his whiteboard.

"Deku."

"Hey..are you sure you want to be called that?"."You will always be called that you know."The class murmured.He nodded."I have been always called this.To people,it seems bad but someone close to me changed that meaning."He explained as Midnight approved.When we were about to leave,Aizawa-sensei handed us a piece of paper each."Write one of your chosen agency and pass it to me or go to the staffroom and ask one of the teacher to give it to me,by the end of the week."He said leaving the class.

During break,Mina was sitting in my lap,leaning on the table while staring at her paper."It's so hard to choose.."She whined."Why didn't you get a recruit.You did pass the first match."Sero-kun said as Mina stood up."I know right!"."Y/n where are you going?"Mina turned to me."Well..I'm thinking of just going to my Father's agency.."I scratched my chin."Makes sense."She sighed sitting on the ground,leaning her head on my legs.I noticed Mineta looking at us.'I think he wants to join the conversation..'.

"Who did you pick Mineta?"I asked as he suddenly blushed."I chose Mt.Lady."He replied as I regretted asking."We know what you're trying to do."Jirou said as he tried to deny it.The bell rang as Mina suddenly stood up."It's lunch!"She stretched before going to her seat,getting something.'I think I can just give my paper to Aizawa-sensei straight away.'I thought,writing down the agency."Oi,have lunch with me."Katsuki's recognisable voice was heard."Okay!Can we walk by the staffroom first?I'm ready to pass it to Aizawa-sensei."I walked beside him as he nodded,grabbing my paper.

"Who are you going with?"I asked him as he showed me his paper.'Oh..he's done already.'."Best Jeanist."I read out as I heard a stiffle behind us.We turned around and saw the rest of the Bakusquad there."You left me Y/NNN.."Mina held onto my arm as we reached the staffroom.We gave the papers to Aizawa-sensei and headed to the cafeteria.I slowly walked behind everyone and took out my phone.
_

_______________________________

Izu(•̀ᴗ•́)و

➪sorry i couldn't eat
lunch with you this time :(

➪it's fine y/n <33

➪ugh ur so cute

➪♡´・ᴗ・'♡

➪😭

➪are u rlly fine with it?

➪i mean kaachan hasn't
been able to be with you
very long so..

➪maybe this time
i'll let him have you(ง'̀-'́)ง

➪:'))

➪u too cute bby<33

➪lol

➪im bby not kaachan

➪#imagine not being bby

➪izu😭😭

________________________________

You giggled while being in line for food.You made eye contact with Izuku as he just innocently smiled.After we bought food,me and Katsuki sat beside each other while the rest of them were sandwhiched in between eaahother on the other side."You all look cramped,I don't mind you sitting beside me."I reassured."You don't..but man..he does."Kaminari-kun pointed to a Katsuki glaring at anyone who passes by me."Damm,someone's possesive."Sero-kun said.

I saw Eijiro-kun try to sit beside me as we all heard a low growl."Wow..he growls too.What else does he do,bark?"Sero-kun flinched when Katsuki glared directly at him.I hit his arm gently as he grumbled,continuibg to eat his food.After lunch,we finished off the day with a few subjects before heading home."Y/N!"Father immediately ran to me,making me drop my bag as he held onto my shoulder tightly while starting to mumble incohereant words.

Mother hit the back of his head as he yelped in pain."He wants to know which agency you wrote down,sweetie."Mother said,picking up my bag and leading me to the table to eat."Endeavor."I replied as I heard a loud gasp.I saw my father with a disappointed face as he sat down beside me.He kept moving really close."Why?"He shakily asked."He has good control over his quirk.I need to learn how to control mine."I replied,taking a bite of rice as I heard something drop.

"But..but..I have good control over my quirk too!"Father exclaimed as the windows of the house suddenly opened and a huge gust of wind hit us."Yeah..good control."Mother sarcastically said as she helped the maids close the open windows."That was just a one time thing."Father mumbled,suddenly grabbing my spoon and eating my food."Stop that."I used my hand to hit his head as he now laid his head on the table whining and kept kicking the table.

If I took a photo now,I wonder how Izuku would react to one of his favourite pro heroes in action when he is at home.'He definitely looks different when he is fighting villains.'."I chose you,now stop whining and eat."I said as he jumped out of seat and held mother's shoulders tightly as well,which resulted in him getting hit.