𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

"Really tryna do this infront of us."Hagakure sighed as Momo agreed.

"Anyways next..uhh,Uraraka,truth or dare?"Mins tried changing the subject.

"Truth!"She replied.

"Do you like Deku?"She smirked.

"No!"She exclaimed as Mina's smile turned upside down.

"Damn it.."She whined as Ursraka turned to me.

"Y/N,truth or dare!"She exclaimed as I felt a pinch at my side and saw Tsuyu just looking away.

"Dare.."I mumbled out as she cheered.

"I dare you to go and kiss Deku-kun and Todoroki-kun on the cheek and say nothing."She exclaimed as Tsuyu smiled,nodding her head.

Mina and Jirou looked slightly unhappy.Tsuyu and Uraraka glared at them as Mina and Jirou did the same."I'll go then.."I stood up,mentally crying as I shut ny door.

I knocked on Izuku's door and opened it to see both the guys talking.'This makes it wayy easier.'I smiled and kissed Shoto-kun who sat on the ground and the same to Izuku who was on the bed.

I was about to walk away when I felt my arm being pulled on the bed.

"Y/N what was that for!"Izuku exclaimed as Shoto-kun got in between my legs,standing up and cupping my cheeks.

"We'll return the favor."He said as I felt two lips on my cheek.I bowed and ran back to my dorm to see the girls arguing.

"Bakugo and her are so cute together!Did you see the way he made him soften?!"Mina exclaimed as Jirou and her gave reasons for Sero-kun,Kaminari-kun and Eijiro-kun.

"Deku-kun,Todoroki-kun and Iida-kun looked much better with her!"Uraraka argued as Tsuyu 'kero'ed.

"Why are we even agruing about this.."I sigh as the girls continued.

"ANYWAYS!"Hagakure yelled out as we all silenced.

"Momo,truth or dare?"She smirked.

"Truth!"Momo smiled.

"Who out of all the girls can you tolerate most?"Hagakure cackled as the girls then argued with Momo.
________________________________

"Man..that sleepover rocked!"Mina exclaimed as we all woke up.

Tsuyu continued to poke Uraraka as she laid on the bed face first.

"Boo..school starts tomorrow..has it even been a week?"Hagakure spoke as we walked downstairs to the common area.

"CRAP I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED MY HOMEWORK!"Kaminari-kun ran around crying.Momo sat beside me onthe couch with a plate of pancakes Sato made.

She fed me the pancakes as I enjoyed watching some of them run around crying about homework.

"I haven't even started maths..and maths takes me 3 years to do."Mineta cried on the ground.

"Then start now?"Momo questioned as they all rose up.

They went to their rooms and came back with their homeworks as they sat in a circle.Kaminari-kun wpuld often turn around to face me with puppy eyes as Iida-kun lectured him on completing his work.

"What a bunch of losers."Katsuki sat beside me.
________________________________

In the end we all finished our homework.The next day for school,the ones who finished it in yesterday happily sumbitted it to our maths teacher as he told them that it was due next week.

۞۞۞

"Still can't believe that the homework we did was for nothing.."Mina whined in her seat.

"It's not for nothing!Now you don't have homework at all!"Iida-kun tried to reassure thek as Kaminari-kun cried to himself.

Now we had a free 10 min period before lunch,some were conversing with eachother,some were crying(the ones who rushed their homework) and some were just minding the own business.

Lastly,some were lecturing me.

"You don't have to add 'kun' when you call me Y/N."Shoto-kun spoke.

"Call me by my first name!"Kaminari-kun exclaimed.

"Why do you call Midoriya and Bakugo their first names without 'kun'."Eijiro-kun pouted.

"Fine!"I exclaimed as they all paused.

"Eijiro..ku-"I paused as he cheered and ran around looking crazy

"Me too,me too!"Kaminari-kun said excitedly.

"Kaminari."He ran around with Kirishima.

"I would like you to call me by first name too."Shoto-kun said as I sighed.

"Shoto.."I looked at him as I saw a small smile form.

"Me,me too!"

After everything,I call the boys by their first names now.Only for those who are fine with it.But they're reactions I could say were quite overreacting.

'They acted like they were at a fan meet with their idol..'I sweatdrop.

The bell finally rung as we headed out for lunch.

"Well if it isn't Class A?"A cocky voice spoke as we saw the whole class of 1B infront of us.

"We wanna eat lunch,so move you hoe."Mina pouted as she tried to walk around the group of B students but Monoma blocked her.

"Bitch,what a hoe act!"Mina exclaimed as she walked back to us and whined for food.

"Since 1B is nearer,we should get to the cafeteria first?Am i wrong?"Monoma smirked.

'Yes,you are wrong?'I frowned as Monoma caught notice of this.

"Of course you can pass first,my lady."He took my hand and kissed it as he made an opening for me.

"Y/N's not going with you though!"Mina pulled me away from him.

"Is Class A angry that Class B,the second class gets to have lunch first.Tell me,are you angry-"Monoma got cut off by Kendo hitting his neck as she pulled his away,waving to us and yelling out an apology.

"What a bastard.."Katsuki grumbled and stomped to the cafeteria.

"I want food!"Mina pulled the girls to the cafeteria as we lined up for pur food and got a table for ourselves.

"Seriously,Monoma gets on my nerves."Jirou muttered,taking a bite of her noodles.

"If you dated him,it gives me permission to bully him!"Hagakure exclaimed.

"Maybe."I mumbled,eating a spoonful of rice.

"Still arguing that the Dekusquad guys look better with Y/N."Uraraka angrily bit into her piece of chicken as Mina suddenly smirked.

"Oh no,what are you goimg to do Mina.."Momo stared at her as Mina suddenly cackled weirdly,catching the attention of others.

"How about for one day Y/N hangs out with the Dekusquad only,specifically the boys while Tsuyu and I will make sure none of the Bakusquad guys or any pther tries to get close to Y/N."Uraraka explained.

"An another day for Bakusquad!"Jirou exclaimed as Tsuyu nodded.

"If we are with Y/N and the guys,you will have to be in no contact near her."Tsuyu kero'ed.

I just quietly ate my meal as they conversed.

"Olay,tomorrow Dekusquad first!"Uraraka finished her meal as Mina agreed.

I sighed as we headed back to class.