🌙Chapter 2🌙

-3rd person-

Naib just finished hanging out with his friends and finally came home. But somehow he saw an injured owl and decided to help it to recover. Lot of weird things surely happened tonight....

-At the bedroom-

Naib learned few things about doing a surgery and more about curing a wound. He didn't expect it will be useful someday. Thanks to Professor Luchino. He was holding a tweezer and wearing a gloves. Trying to take the bullet out from the owl's injured wing. The owl kind moving from pain but Naib manage to calm it down during the process. He was shushing and petting the head of the owl while trying to continue what he was doing. "I know it hurts but I have to do it to help you little Owl" He said while continuing to take the bullet.

After a few attempts he finally manage to pull out the bullet and put it on the small glass he have. He sigh in relief and proceed to give the wing a first aid. After a few Wrap of the bandage. He finally let the owl go and have some space on his Bed. "Finally it's done, there we go little one" he look at the owl , which it's looking to the bandage before looking to him. Naib removes the gloves and put it at the plastic he have in his drawer. Taking the materials that was scattered around his nearby desk and taking it with him out from the room. "I'll be back , let me just go get you something to eat" He said before closing the door with a click.

He wonders why he threats the Owl like a Guest. The way he told the owl about bringing a food for it makes him think he look stupid or something. He set the materials on the table at the kitchen and start rummaging some food at the fridge.

'Bread is enough i guess...' he pulled out a sliced bread and fill a small cup a water before walking back in his room. He was expecting the owl to be gone by jumping off the window for it's freedom but surprisingly the owl was there on his bed, look really comfortable at the small blanket nest Naib made for it. It let out a small hoot after seeing Naib at the door.

Naib set the plate of sliced bread on the bed infront of the Owl and same to the small cup of water. The Owl looks at the food on the plate before it start pecking the bread. Naib just watching the owl having it's snack. "You seems really got into a trouble. Glad i saw you there or you'll be dead by now" He tried to reach for the owl to pet it's head but hesitating a bit because he might startled it.

He take a deep breath before slowly putting his fingers at the owl's fluffy white feather . The owl seems didn't mind about getting touched by him . It probably already got it's trust by just taking them in the warm house. Sparks of Joy was set on Naib's eyes as he slowly and gently petting the owl. The owl seems also enjoying the hands of the Man. It snuggles closely to his Hand as it feels really comfortable to be near Naib.

The moment got distracted when Naib's phone suddenly Vibrates. He stopped Petting the owl and then snatched his phone at the desk before looking through the notification. There was a picture was sent through the Message. It's from Ganji at the group chat. The picture is about William having some markers at his face. Probably Ganji did that to him as there's an evidence of a pen at Ganji's hand. The Photo's caption says 'He really a heavy sleeper', Naib Chuckled about the Message and was about to message back about finding the owl. But he thought that it would be not a great timing to tell them what happened. He decided to not tell , just replying 'Goodluck Babysitting him' .

Martha also Replied , 'He keep snoring during the ride and accidentally drools over me! >:( good job for doing that Ganji ! I'll pay you some Snacks during lunch' Ganji replied 'Ill expect that Martha' with a thumbs up and sparkling emoji.

'How's Aesop? Did they got home?' Naib asked the group. 'You wouldn't like to know what this mole did' Aesop replied to Naib's message. Naib laughs at himself knowing the fact that Norton isn't himself when his drunk. It's either him flirting or being butt naked. Ganji and William lives at the same apartment and same to Aesop and Norton. Naib somehow got used for being alone in the house.

This makes him wonder how it feels to have someone with in the house. Would it be fun? Or will be a lot of mess? Probably both.

Hoot Hoot...

Ah... Naib almost forgot about the owl that was next to him at the bed. He look at the owl. "Yeah , I live alone in the house" he said . The owl hoots in reply. Tilting it's head in curiosity. "My sister used to live here but she have to go abroad, I live separately from my parents because of school life" He sigh and petted the owl before. "Speaking of... Are you also Alone little one?" He knows he won't getting any proper and understanding response. Only a hoot of the owl he can get. Naib frowns a bit and takes the empty Plate and the cup. "When your finally recovered. I will release you so you can finally go home to your family" Naib said before walking out from the room to clean things up before bed.

. . . . . .Later. . . . .

Naib is finally asleep , right next to him is the owl on it's Blanket Nest. Under the moonlight. The owl hopped off from the nest and unexpectedly slowly shifts into a human as feathers flies around.

The owl that was now look like a human , wearing a white and gold robe as he watch the sleeping tired man. He was sitting on the edge of the bed , slowly reaching out to Naib's hair and gently moves his fingers at the strand of the sleeping Man's hair. Admiring the face of Naib. He softly smile on his own and whisper something to himself.

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆... 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 , 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆..."

"𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒃 𝑺𝒖𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒓"