🌙Chapter 11🌙

The two went to the cafeteria. Naib search around for his friends, and when he finally found them , he start approaching the others while Eli follows behind.

This caught the taller man's attention among the group, Norton himself. A smug at his face and leans forward at the table , Resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "Well look who finally arrives" Norton chuckles and turn his attention to Eli who is just behind Naib all this time. "Oh, You also brought the new guy" He added , standing up from his sit and went to approach Eli. Wrapping his arm around the other taller man's shoulders. Somehow seeing the two close up to eachother, Norton is still taller than Eli.

The boy with glasses nervously chuckles and scratches his head. Naib noticed the nervousness of the other so he immediately removes the other's arm away from the other's shoulder. "you scaring him" he said , dragging Norton back to his sit, even Naib's height so short compare to Norton , he still have a lot of strength to drag a taller . "Oh come on . Am I that scary?" Norton sit on the bench , crossing his arm while looking up at Naib who stares back to him while crossing his arms aswell.

Eli observes the taller man's features. And the first thing he notice is his Burned scar at his face.

And Ofcourse, Norton felt the Stare from the other boy. He turn his head to Eli who flinched because he got caught staring. He raised his eyebrow to Eli and Smiles. "Looking at them?" He asked , resting his cheek on his hand.

Eli flinched "I-I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. It Just happened that it's my first time seeing that much burnt on someone's face." He tried his best to not make it sound rude or something to the other , he doesn't want to make him upset or angry to him. "I-I'm not making it sounds like rude or something really. I hope you don't get it all wrong, you look cool that's all" He nervously added.

Norton smiles and sigh. "No need to be nervous, I understand your thoughts about and I'm glad you think it that way"

While the two having a conversation, Naib saw how happy Norton become after hearing Eli's opinion. Meanwhile to Eli, he saw how nervous he is when he was talking to the other. But when he was talking with him in the class , Eli is so confident that he doesn't even look nervous at all.

"Go grab some foods now , the line will be long soon" Aesop cuts the moment, still looking down at the book his reading on his had. Naib noded and takes Eli to the food section where they can buy some food.

"Um.. maybe I'm not gonna eat right now. I'm still not hungry anyway" Eli said , looking at Naib who is now ordering food. Naib turned his head to Eli , confused. "Are you sure? You should eat tho , you look so worn out earlier at the class" he responded. Eli chuckles nervously. "About that ..."

The Truth is Eli doesn't have money to afford the food. He forgot to ask his brother about it. "I'm not really hungry. I just got sleepy thats all" he waves his hand awkwardly to the shorter man.

This behavior feels familiar to Naib. He thinks about it for a while before finally realizing why the other doesn't want to eat.

"You don't have money with you, am i right?" He asked . As what he expected, the other frozed there for a bit before scratching the back of his head. Hearing him mumbling yes.

"I'm sorry..." The shirt hair man apologize while looking down to his own feet. Naib raised his eye brow to him before turning his head back to the foods. "Pick any you want , my treat" He said , finishing chosing some food. Eli immediately raised his head to him, nervously waves his hand to him . "I-Its okay! You don't have to pay foods for me" Eli said in panic.

Naib sigh and look back to the taller man. "I'm not doing this because I pity you Eli. I'm doing this because your my friend. Besides it's your first day and you should try the foods here on the first day" Naib said , standing there waiting for the other to finally decide.

Eli's heart melt from the other's kindness. His heart starts beating rapidly and pink blush across his face.   
"T-thank you.." Eli smiles and finally start to take some food at the counter. Naib watches the other choosing some foods , he smiles on how he got excited about it. He decided to wait for him to gather some foods before finally paying for it then walking back to the group with the tray on their hands.

The break time goes well as usual for Naib , meanwhile Eli is happy to meet new friends. They all start to getting to know eachother with Eli , somehow Eli still trying his best to not reveal his true identity as a creature and not an ordinary human.

"Hey Eli, What happened to your arm?" Martha said as she noticed the scar at the boy's arm. Eli suddenly realized that the bullet left a scar to his arm and forgot to cover it up.

"Uhm, this? Well, Long story short , It's the cause of the Bullet" He said awkwardly. Naib paused after hearing about the bullet. He turn his head to Eli and then to his arm. "What happened there?" Naib asked in curiosity. "Well, I'm just walking outside when suddenly a Bullet shot my arm out of knowhere, I have no idea where it came from but I have to rush to the hospital just to heal it" Eli nervously Answers. He have to make up a story about it to not make Naib have suspicion. It'll be bad if he found out that his the white owl all this time.

"Random Bullet? ... Now that you mentioned it , i heard there are hunters who are still hunting some creatures at the forest, but since we are at the city , how did a bullet hit him?" Martha said , thinking.

"I wasn't in the city that time, i was wondering at the forest that's why" the group 'oh' in realization. Naib just stay quiet all the time , just listening to the story.

'Little One also got shot because of the Hunters..' Naib thought about it.

Eli noticed the silence of the other , noticing how deep in thoughts he is right now. This is makes him worried to the other. He pat the other's shoulder gently and this make the other cut off from his deep thoughts.

Naib turned his head to Eli and the other was tilting his head while smiling at him. "Everything's fine now , You don't have to be worried about it" Eli said. Naib feel like Eli read his thoughts. He stares at Eli, admiring on how adorable the other Smiles, a small faint of blush appears at his cheeks.

After a few seconds of staring , Naib finally looked away to the o&ther still blushing. "yeah right... " He said in lower voice.

The group continue having conversations until the bell ring once again, which means it's another time of learning.

————————————

TBC