🌙Chapter 16🌙

-Day time-

On the early daylight, the sun's ray went through the window blinds. The shine hits the bed where the shorter hair male still laying there on the bed , curling up under the blanket.

But the sleeping boy finally woke up from his sleep when the ray of the sunlight hit his eye.

Eli's eyes shuts tight for a bit before relaxing again , he let out a groan. His half awake now. He slowly open his eyes revealing the blue orbs behind, he turn his body around to avoid the sunlight, after turning around there's nobody there beside him. He blink once and twice before sitting up after realizing that the other male isn't there anymore on the bed.

"Naib?" His sleepy voice sounds a bit crack but that doesn't bother him. He rubs his eye lazily before yawning. He doesn't want to get off from the bed but his kinda curious where the other did go, so he did get off from the bed not leaving the bed messy ofcourse. The blanket still wrapped around his body while organizing his messy spot before picking up and wear his glasses then going out the room lazily.

After going out , the scent of a meal hit through his nose. Eli follows the scent that leads to the kitchen. When he finally got there he saw the boy he was looking for.

Naib was wearing an apron , it has a design of a small racoon on it. The long hair boy was already preparing the food on the table before noticing the other who just standing at the door way, he also noticed that the green blanket still wrapped around him which actually the image infront of him looks adorable.

"You're finally awake" Naib smiles at the other before sitting down on the chair. Eli blinks before approaching the table and taking the sit. The breakfast is Eggs , Bacon and Pancakes. Eli stares at the eggs , His still part of a bird after all and his still not used on eating them even now. He only grab Pancakes and Bacon and ignore the egg , Naib watches him grabbing the food before realizing that the other didn't take any eggs.

"Is Egg not your liking during breakfast?" He asked while chewing the food. Eli shakes his head , "Sorry, I just really avoid eating them for unknown reason" Eli said grabbing a slice of pancake before taking a bite. "But isn't Pancakes have ingredients of eggs in it?" Naib said pointing the pancake. "Naib, I would rather eat the one i don't see" Eli explained looking at the plate. Naib just hum and noded before he continue to eat his food.

. . . .

"Speaking of your brother" Naib hummed, already putting the dirty dishes on the sink. Eli just sitting there , resting his back at the wooden chair.

"Have you told him that you're here?" Naib asked while starting to wash the dishes.

Last night his brother was there... So what's the point on telling him. But there's no way he will say that to Naib.

"I did" Eli reply , standing up from his sit then approach the other. He stood next to the shorter boy looking at the dishes. "May I?" He asked , offering a help for the other.

Naib paused and look at him, raising his eyebrow. "You sure?" Eli smiles and noded.

He shorter boy stares at him for few seconds before letting the other also do the dirty dishes. Both of the did the dishes together. 

. . . .

Only the running water , a clanking noise from the dishes can be heard and also Eli Humming.

Naib's eye look at the side to look at the other. The taller man just happily hums. He just listen to the other humming peacefully but at the same time the bandages kinda bothers him. He keeps remembering the incident.

Naib sigh and turned off the running water. Eli paused from his humming about to put the last newly clean plate at the dish rack. After putting it, he turn his head at the other in confusion. "Naib? Is something bothering you?" he asked.

Naib wipes his hand with the towel before approaching Eli. "Hey..." He called out. "Hey?" Eli confusedly respond.

The shorter boy leans forward, resting his forehead at the other's chest. Eli flinched a bit from the sudden behavior, he held the other's shoulders. "Are you okay?" Eli asked worriedly, he doesn't know what's wrong with Naib.

"Can I... Hug you for a minute?" The other asked softly with his tone but a bit raspy with the voice.

Eli just stares at him for a few seconds , processing what he just said.  When it finally clicks , Eli confusedly wraps his arms around the other before pulling him closer to him. Naib didn't react but he wrap his arms around the other's waist. Eli start gently patting the other's back. Naib can hear his heart beat, a bit fast tho.

The two stays in that position for a while before they finally separate from eachother.  "So... Are you feeling better now?" Eli asked, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

Naib look up to him and noded. "A bit" he answered.

"Mind telling me why you suddenly want a hug?" Eli asked again. And Naib just shakes his head with a smile. "I just want a hug , that's all"

"Here i thought you're a kind of person who doesn't like them.." Eli said clearing his throat.

"Why's that?" Naib raised his eyebrow.

"You look like a person who doesn't like physical contact that much honestly." Eli answered, shrugging.

"I mean , that's true" Naib cross his arms.

"And we barely know eachother, we just met yesterday..." Eli added.

"Did I make you uncomfortable for the sudden Behavior?" Naib look at him , feeling concerned that he might did something wrong.

Eli immediately shakes his hand. "No no! I don't mind giving hugs to anyone! Please don't get me wrong"

This make Naib sigh in Relief. "Im glad" he said .

The shorter male suddenly remember something. "Oh right , aren't you supposed to go home now? Your brother might expecting you to go home this day" Naib worriedly look at him. Eli giggles. "Don't worry , He doesn't mind me about staying here for a bit longer. " Eli explained.

"So, he don't care you going home?"

This make Eli's eyes widen. He shake his head. "No, he do care for me to come home. But his a busy hunt- I mean his a busy man after all. His probably not home this time" Eli explained, almost exposing the identity.

"Is that so? Well..." Naib paused.

"What about going outside and have a walk?" The boy continues and went out the kitchen. "But before that, we should take a shower" he added.

Eli chuckles before following, picking up the green blanket.

"You go first , I'll go find you a set of New clothes again-" Naib paused and remembers the incident, a tint of blush appears to his face. "I'll just leave the clothes near the door so you can get them.." he rushed in the bedroom, not just because he gonna go find some clothes but to hide his face.

Eli tilt his head and shrug it off after. He went to put the green blanket on the couch before grabbing the spare towel and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

. . . .