🌙 Chapter 17🌙

The two are walking at the streets. Naib wearing his usual Black hoodie and black jeans. Meanwhile the taller boy wearing a blue turtle neck sweater and spare pants that naib gave him, still wearing the glasses. The bandages that are sticking to Eli's skin are no longer there.

"Are you sure you don't need the Bandages anymore? It's just a day" Naib asked him, feeling concerned about the scratches and bruises on the other but somehow it's look like it wasn't there anymore.

'It healed so fast...' Naib thought about it.

"Uh yeah , I don't need them anymore. It feels so uncomfortable having them around me. It kinda irritating me" Eli explained , rubbing his cheek while looking around.

He suddenly paused from walking and stares at the Cafe that just across the street. Naib stopped from his steps also , turning his head at the taller and follows his gaze. Seeing the cafe that Eli was looking.

He approached the other and pat his shoulder. Leaning to show himself at the other's view. "Would you like to come in there and grab something?" Naib asked with a cheerful smile.

Eli flinched a bit from the pat that caused him to snapped out from his gaze. He turn his head to Naib.

"I heard that Cafe have some interesting Desserts. Would you like to try some with me?" Naib added, waiting for his answer.

Eli shyly noded and that's the only thing Naib would like to know. Naib continuously smiling before grabbing Eli's soft hand and drags the taller boy with him across the street to get in the Cafe.

Once they finally went in the place , Eli start to look around the area. The unknown smell for him hits his nose. It somehow smells nice and fragrant. "The smell of coffee here seems really nice." Naib said, looking at the menu that was on the counter. "Do you want to order some?" Naib turn his head at Eli who just stares at the menu.

"Coffee.." Eli mumbles , memorizing the word . Naib chuckles , approaching the counter to order some coffee.

Surely Eli used to be a human but that doesn't mean he knows things around him, Like the coffee. He haven't drink any of those yet so this might be his first time tasting it.

While Eli being in his thoughts for a while, he didn't noticed that Naib is already infront of him.

"Eli" he called out.

Eli snapped out from his thoughts and look at the other , "You okay? You've been staring so much lately. Is something bothering you?" Naib asked. Eli smiles and shakes his head. "No, nothing at all". Naib hummed and start walking around the cafe, Eli just tailing behind.

Naib went to the table that was near the glass wall window, sitting at the chair. Meanwhile Eli sat at the other side of the table. The two start making conversations to avoid the awkward silent.

-Few Minutes later-

A waitress approached the two boys with the orders on her tray. She put the desserts one by one and also the coffees after that she bowed down before leaving them to go back to the counter to server more foods. Naib smiles and look at the yummy dessert on his plate, he got a strawberry shortcake, meanwhile Eli got the chocolate one. He pulled out his phone then took a picture of the foods before putting down his phone again.

Eli stares at the desserts for a while before picking up the fork and start taking a slice then putting it in his mouth. In the end his eyes sparks with satisfaction and proceeds to eat more.

Naib just watches the other, letting out a soft chuckles on how the other excitedly eat. He grab his phone took a quick picture of the busy Eli who is Eating the cake then immediately put it back in his pocket and went to dig in to his food.