🌙Chapter 7🌙

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ☕ (Kinda Long Chapter)
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

-Night After the Lunar got set free-

-Third Person-

Eli finally decided to go back to his home. Where definitely his brother waiting for his return. He changed back to his owl form and flew away.

Destination, Home.

. . . .

Few Minutes later

Eli finally arrived infront of the huge tree house. He lands on the landing spot above area where his room is. He slowly walk in the room , Observing his surroundings also changing back to his human form.

'Nothing change that much' he thought.

He slowly opened his door , Walking out the room slowly and silently closing it again. The house kinda feel off for Eli. In fact, his brother probably should be here already at this hours.

Eli walked in the middle of the short hallway when suddenly...

*Crash!*

The Lunar jumped from the crashing sound of the glass. He immediately rush where the sound came from, when he finally got where the sound was, he saw a tattered long cloak man that was wearing a metal mask that was just Covering his eyes just like Lunar do. It's no other than his own brother himself, Being in range while grabbing someone's collar shirt with blood stain on it.

"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?!" he shouted in range , purple eyes flashes in anger infront of the man his holding, who is also holding for his dear life Right now because of the situation his in. "I-I Don't know w-who you mean! I-I swear!" The scared man replied in fear.

Eli turn his head to observe the man his brother torturing right now. It was the guy who shot Eli last time. He remembered the face and clothes of the man. A lot of bruise at him especially his face.

He turn his head back to his ranging brother , taking a deep breaths before finally spoke.  "Hunt..." The Lunar Called out for his brother, Hoping to get his attention. And so he did.

The other froze for a sec before immediately turning his head to the very familiar voice. And there it was, his bother who he thought he will lost forever.

"Lunar?" The voice of the other suddenly changed back as his usual one . Dropping the beaten man before rushing to the Lunar to hug him tight. "Oh Bloody Hell! I finally found you! Where have you been?! Do you know how sick worried I am after losing you last time?! Lunar please don't do that again.. I..." The Lunar can hear the other's voice slowly cracking. Sniffles and sobs can also be heard. "I was so scared that you died.."

The Lunar slowly kneels down , gently  leading his brother to sit down at the carpet floor and calm himself from the mental breakdown his experiencing right now. Rubbing gentle circles at the other's back while the other is just hugging the Lunar so tight that they fear to lose the other again from his watch. "It's okay, I'm here. Calm down" Eli hushing . Repeating his words until the So called Experience Huntsman finally calm down.

Huntsman just resting his head at his brother's Shoulder, too tired to move after the breakdown. The white robe was stained with red that the Experience Huntsman have at his clawed gloved hands. The Lunar feel bad for not coming back sooner even he knew that his brother will react this badly. He just really can't....