🌙Chapter 18🌙

⚠️ Blood / Death

When the two finally went back in the house. After few hours later, Eli finally decided to go back to his own home, he have to go back and check the territory. Mostly concerned about his brother doings right now.

"I'll give you back the clothes at school" Eli said but Naib shake his head. "You can have that Eli, Besides they are not my size after all. I don't think I can use them" Naib explained the reason and Eli Understood it. The boy just let out a smile in return.

. . . . .

Eli smiles and waves goodbye to Naib before walking away. Naib just watched him walk away, deep inside he feel kinda upset about it. But he knew they will see again soon abd it's not end of them seeing eachother in other time.

When Eli isn't at his view anymore he finally went back in the house to do stuff he usually do at his daily basis.

Meanwhile, Eli decided to walk home for some reason. Thanks to the bag his carrying he can't just turn into an owl.

After about 20 minutes of walking he finally reached the field. He look around making sure nobody is around before closing his eyes and white feathers floats around.

Pair of white wings grow on Eli's back. Few White feathers scattered around him. Eli smiles , stretching his wings wide before flapping them a bit.

"It's been a day and it feels like i miss flapping them" The boy mumbles to himself. He start to flap his wings more before taking off on the mid air. Flying back to the tree house he lives in.

-------------------

After a Few Minutes of Flying the white owl finally reach his destination. He land safety on the terrace and went in the house. When he finally got in , he dropped the bag down and sigh in Relief.

"Brother I'm home!" He shouted as he went straight to the Kitchen to grab some water.

It's a bit odd tho, so silent. Not even a single noise can be heard. "Hunt? Are you here?" He called out again but no response.

'His probably still not home' Eli thought as he sigh again. He decided to go and make some food instead.

Meanwhile.....

"That bastard so creepy" The guy panting , he stopped by in the alleyway, half of his shirt and mostly his head is wet because of the cold coffee. The other two boys finally catched up , panting aswell.

"Dang him , I would make sure to take a revenge the next time I found him" he groan , Removing his shirt.

"What makes you think you could do that?"

A voice that gives chills at the three. They turn their head where the voice came from and saw someone sitting on the boxes.

"That voice... You!" The guy groan, looking at the person.

"Me? What about it?" A short brown hair guy who's wearing a black jacket, white t-shirt and a jeans, he look like the boy they met earlier.

"Do you think we will let you go after what you did?!" The shirtless guy groan, clenching his fist.

"What I did? I don't remember us having some Interactions tho?" He said with a fake confused expression.

"Unless..." He hopped off from the boxes and lands on his feet. He hid his hands in his pocket. "You talking about my other half..." He said , tilting his head a bit at the side with a lazy look at his face. But that gaze on his eyes is something else.

"What do you mean you bastard?! Stop pretending like you didn't do anything!" The guy shouted, feeling annoyed already.

"Uh boss... I think his not the guy earlier... I think he means that his... The twin brother?" The other guy finally spoke , nervous tone behind his voice.

Huntsman smiles , not in innocent way. "bingo! I'm glad y'all aren't brainless" He said cheerfully.

"Oh , so you're the brother of that asshole. I should expect this" he groan.

The boy hummed, "You could say that way...~"

"Oh well then" the guy crack his knuckles while slowly approaching the other. "We could say that , It's a bad idea for you to come here and show your ass here" He chuckle.

The boy only crept a smile.

One of the member noticed the way he smile, a sudden bad feeling crawl to him. His eyes widen and tried to stop their boss. "B-boss! Wait-!"

"Huh?!" The guy stopped and turn his head at the other. "What now?!" He said  feeling annoyed.

But before the other could say anything, a red splatter shots through the air. All of their eyes widen in shock, except one of them.

Drip

Drop..

The two guys look at the other infront of them. The said boss slowly look down at his own , seeing a red splatter from him. He slowly look at the boy infront of them ,

They just smiling creepily,

A sharp claws shown at his raised hand , with the red liquid that knows it's his own blood.

After realizing what just happened, he fall on the ground. Drop dead

. . . .

The other two just stare in pure shock and fear. They stare at the fresh dead body that was laying on the pool of blood on the ground.

"Hah... It's been a while since I got someone.." Hunt Sigh in relief, smiling at the other two.

"Can't believe you two follow this guy, his too Stupid to be your leader somehow" The boy spoke , sitting back on the pile of boxes , crossing his legs and hums like nothing happened.

They are too shock in fear to spoke to the guy infront of them who is the culprit of the scene. "Eh? Nothing to say about it?" He sigh , resting his chin on his hand while looking at them disappointed and bored. "I'm expecting some more energetic reactions from you two but I guess my expectations are too low for you two"

He hummed.

"Unless.."

He smiled.

"You also want to be that guy too?"

The two man jumped from his words. They kneel down and start begging.

"P-PLEASE HAVE MERCY! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"YES , PLEASE DON'T KILL US! WE WILL FOLLOW WHAT YOU WANT JUST PLEASE DON'T  KILL US!"

They're panicking, Crying and shaking in fear, hoping that the boy infront of them hear them out.

The boy hums, observing the two and smiles happily. "There it is! I'm glad you two finally did it" He laughs.

After a few minutes , the laughter calms down and sigh.

"Do you want to live?" He asked.

Both of them Noded immediately.

"Well then. I will let you two go since you are just poor followers." The claws disappear from his bloody hand and look at them.

"In one condition..." His eyes glow from the dark.

"Y-yes! We will do anything!" They raised their heads.

The boy points at them.

"Apologize to my brother, and never ever speak anything about what happened here. Or else you'll be just like this guy down here" he said in serious cold tone, making a hushing sign.

The two look at eachother and noded i agreement.

"Good , now off you two go. You giving me headache just looking at pitiful humans like you, i might change my mind if you don't go now" he said shooing them with his hand.

The two humans stood up and finally ran off.

When they finally disappear from his sight. Hunt sigh in Relief and look down at the corpse infront of him.

"What a pity. Disgusting..." He said before disposing the thing.

. . .