🌙Chapter 12🌙

*Ring*

"Ugh I'm so exhausted!"

"Finally It's over"

"Hey do you wanna go to the nearby Cafe?"

The bell finally rings meaning that the school time is over. The students finally went out and go home.

Naib Stretch his arms and sigh in relief, he turn his head to the Short hair boy that once again.... He fall asleep. His eyes brows furrowed which is because the other keep falling asleep from the classes. He sigh and shook the other awake once again. "Eli... It's time to go home" He said trying to wake the other up.

Eli finally woke up and raised his head tiredly, he fixed his glasses and stretch himself after the nap. "You can't just sleep at every class Eli..." Naib said sighing at the other.

"Mr. Clark" the teacher who recently teach the class approach the two. Eli suddenly wide awake and turn his head at the teacher who is standing right next to him while crossing his arms. "You've been sleeping at my whole class... and since you did, you will stay here and clean the classroom" The tall man said while holding the book , Hair is braided and have a black and white hair color but he have more black strands than white tho.

"Y-yes sir..." Eli have no choice but to do as what the teacher told him. He stood up from his sit and start to clean the blackboard.

Naib watches the other in sigh and shaking his head. He feel bad to see the tall boy to do the work even it's not his time. He decided to help him.

After about a half an hour of cleaning..

"Naib , Where should i throw this?" The taller boy asked , holding the trash bag. "Behind the school building, there are Trash bin there, if you want i can just do it and you can stay here" He said while reaching out for the black Plastic bag. Eli pulls the bag away from the other which this make the other give him a confuse face.

"I-i can do it by myself.. you already did enough of helping me today..." Eli said and immediately walking out the classroom to take the trash out.
Naib just stand there , scratching his head.

————————————

It's about 30 minutes again and Eli haven't returned to the classroom. 'Did he get lost?' 'What if his in danger..' Naib start thinking worriedly to the other. He rushed out the room and start looking for the Glasses boy.

"Eli?" Naib called out , looking around in panic. He rushed to the back of the building.

*Thump!*

Naib stopped from his track after hearing a noise like someone fall off the ground. He immediately run over there and saw something that isn't really new to him.

Three students surrounding the poor Eli . Eli just sitting on the ground blood dripping from his mouth, cheek have fresh bruise like he just recently got punched.

Seeing the familiar student's who surrounding the defenceless boy makes his head boil. He stomped towards the scene.

"HEY" He shouted in anger.

The three boys turn their head to Him, Eli also turn his head to the angry short man . One of them backs away , looks like he is scared to the other. The other two stays still.

"Well well, Look who we got he-" the boy got cut off from the Naib's punch. He flew for a second before landing on the ground with a thud.

The boy who got hit hissed in pain, he held his cheek and angrily stares at the one who did that.

"You little punk! Get him!" He commanded the other two and they followed the order. They rushed to Naib to beat the shit out of him, But instead the tables turned. The three of them are on the ground , Trying to recover their strength.

Naib went to Eli, he held the hand to him and the other takes it. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked.
"I'm fine.. I don't know what's going on but they started it" Eli check Naib worriedly, checking if he have bruised or wounds. When it's none , he sigh in relief , closing his eyes and takes a deep breath.

When he opened them , he saw the other guy again behind Naib. He was holding a rock and about to swing it down to the other who doesn't know about it. Eli's blue eyes goes wide open , he grab Naib's Hand and pulled him close to himself , turns them around as Eli shielding the other.

He close his eyes and ready to take the hit.

"Watch out!" A familiar voice screams , and a loud thud can be heard. Eli immediately open his eyes and turn his head to see what happened, still embracing the other.

A familiar tall man tackles the other guy. It was Norton. "N-norton!" Eli worriedly shouted. "Are you guys okay?" Norton asked Eli who just noded in response, he stood up and dust off his uniform , he glares at the other that almost hit Eli.

"What the hell is wrong with you Man?! Are you crazy?!" He angrily shouts at the man. "Are you gonna start a murder Scene or something?!" He hissed, grabbing the man'a collar shirt and pulling him up.

"Eli..." Eli almost forgot about Naib , He look down to the other who's face is buried to his chest. He pull him away while holding his shoulders. "S-sorry Naib" He said , Letting the other go , scratch the back of his head.

Naib look up to the other , Face so red. 

"You two , go to the Clinic . I'll take care of this Idiots" Norton said while still holding the guy. "Especially you Eli , you almost got killed geez" He scratch the back of his head.

"What do you mean?" Naib asked , not aware about earlier. "Continue the explanation later. Go to the clinic now" Norton said , pulling out his phone and start contacting someone.

Naib noded and checks Eli for a bit before grabbing his hand and took the other with him inside the building to go to the Clinic.

The taller man watch the other two went in the building before turning his head back to the three while holding up his phone to his ear, waiting someone to pick it up.

He gave them a cold glare as 'Dont even try to run away' with those stares. The three boys are stunned from it, they just stay on where they are right now.