🌙 Chapter 3 🌙

Beep Beep!

Naib groan in annoyance because of the noise of his alarm clock from his phone. It takes time to him to process what to do before finally moving his body to reach over the nearby desk where his annoying phone resting at, It's currently Aggressively vibrating that theres a chance the phone might fall off from the wooden desk. Naib tiredly picked up the phone and dismissed the alarm. He groan as he doesn't want to sit up from his bed. Naib feels like his having a headache at the moment. It's probably because of the alcohol that also cause him to feel dizzy last night .

After a few seconds of rest, he finally get up from his comfortable bed. Sunrise's ray shoots through his window blinds. Birds chirping from the outside.

Speaking of birds....

Naib snapped out from his drowsiness and begins to observe his bed. Ended up frowning as he saw the empty green blanket nest he made for the owl. "Little one?" Naib tried to call out for the owl. Theres a few white feathers on his bed, he knew it's from the owl. He sigh as he thought that the owl decided to go even it can't fly.

Naib hopped off from his bed and left his room. If he gonna be honest , he do really feel sad that the owl is gone. While walking down the stairs, A good scent of food hit through his nose. He inhales the air and he probably knew one of his friends came to his house this early morning.

He hurriedly walk to the kitchen and as what he was expected. It is one of his friends came. His friend turned his head after hearing footsteps, looking at the tired boy. "Well look whose finally awake" It was Norton, the one who got drunk last time. "Norton? Why are you here?" Naib just stood there confused about the sudden visit of his schoolmate. "Well, we decided to come over and eat breakfast with you." Norton said before continuing to make breakfast.

"Wait, 'We'?" Naib is confused. "I'm also here" Naib immediately turn his head just to see Aesop from behind. And it's look like he was holding something. "Naib, since when did you bought a pet?" Aesop asked, revealing what he was carrying all this time. It was the white owl.

Naib suddenly feel relief after seeing the owl still there and okay. "Little one! I thought your gone" Naib sigh in relief. The upset he felt earlier was gone and replaced by joy. The owl just hoot happily after seeing Naib. It tried to hop down but Aesop was holding the owl in dear life, making sure the owl won't fall off from his warm arms and cause another injury which is we hope that won't happen again. "Woah there buddy , You might hurt yourself" Aesop chuckles.

Naib reach over to Aesop to take the owl from him. Aesop understands what Naib wants and he gently passes the owl to him. Naib Happily carries the owl , Snuggling his face on the owl's which it cuddles back to him happily. "Mind explaining what happened to his wing?" Aesop asked in curiosity. "Uh, I'll explain it to you later , First let me take a shower since Norton still making the Breakfast." He said , Passing the owl back to the silver hair.

Aesop took the owl back from his arm. Making sure the owl is comfortable enough from his hold. He noded in response before going to the chair to take a sit. Meanwhile Naib rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

-Few Minutes Later-

Naib finally came to the kitchen wearing his usual Hoodie and the School Uniform. He sat at the unoccupied chair and join the breakfast meal with the two.

While eating, He noticed that the owl was on the man's short dark silky hair. Sitting there like Norton's hair is it's nest. Just witnessing that makes Naib let out a soft giggle. He wasn't expecting the one and only Norton Himself letting the owl rest on his 'Gorgeous Hair'.

"Naib, Question" Aesop raised his hand to get the man's attention . Naib hummed, looking at Silver hair man with a fork in his mouth. "What happened to the little one and they are injured?" He asked. Naib gives a moment to chew his food before swallowing it. "I saw them injured at the bush, so i decided to keep them with me while they still recovering" He paused and takes the orange juice to drink before continuing to explain "Then after that I will set little one free" Naib took a glance at the owl before continuing to finish his food.

Few Minutes Later...

Naib and the two started to walk out from the Door. The Long hair boy look back to Owl that was on the couch's arm rest. "Little one, I'm going to school for a while. Stay here and rest" He said before closing the door and lock it just making sure no thief will get in and for the owl's safety.

The Three start to walk to school , having a chit chat while walking together. The conversation are mostly about Norton's doing while his drunk last night. Aesop explaining that Norton keep being a cry baby about losing the challenge and about still not having a girl. This make Naib laugh . "So no bitches?" Naib gave a Smug look at Norton while the other just feel embarrassed about it, Playfully punching Naib's Arm. Naib chuckles while Aesop playfully roll his eyes but giggle anyways.

Meanwhile....

The white Owl Itself shift into a Human once again, White Feathers flying around as the boy was sitting on the Couch. He still have injure at his arm that was also known as his wings when he turn into an owl. He hissed in pain as the wound feel stings. He got up from the couch and walk around the house. Observing the surrounding of the house. The Decorations are simple , not too detailed. He loves how neat the house look and not just the house but how warm he got welcomed by the boy who owns the place.

"I have no regrets..."

The White and Gold man decided to check Naib's room. Unlocking the door and walking in the room. Sun light shines through the blinds of the window. He check the desk and there are some organized Papers, Flower vase , and a book on the desk. He picked up the book and opened it. Looking through the scribbled letters on it. He sat at the Bed and start to silently read the words.

Most of the Topic in the book are about Naib. Sad , Happy , Depressed and more Stories about him. This suddenly hits the boy and realized that this might be Naib's Diary. By just reading this , He realized that naib have a bunch of Lonely Memories and Traumatized experience. Hearing siren noises makes Naib feel scared and panic.

He sigh and closed the book, putting it back where it used to be.

He thought about how to pay back from the kindness. The boy took care of him and treated him not just a pet but like a human. He look more around the room and noticed the picture. He picked it up and observe it.

It was Naib with the other people. Two of them are Norton and Aesop and the rest he doesn't know them yet. He look at the background of the picture and noticed it's a school building. This gives the boy idea.

What if he come with Naib to school? Maybe watch protect and watch over him like a guardian.

But , Somehow this makes him think that he probably fine and doesn't need a guardian, since just looking through the picture making him think that Naib's friends are there to help him no matter what. But he somehow still curious how does it feel to have school life.

He sigh and laying down on the bed.