🌙Chapter 9🌙

-Naib's POV-

Ugh, I feel like not attending to school today but here I am, walking to the school hallway with a box on a hand.

Professor Diruse wanted me to bring this boxes to his lab , I didn't even volunteer to do it but...

-Flashback (Third Person)-

"Campbell , Can you bring this box to my lab?" The professor asked , holding the box full of laboratory furnitures.

Norton turned his head to the professor meanwhile Naib just doing his own business to his Locker. "Ah, Sorry Professor but Coach is calling me and I'm kinda in rush" Norton said in a bit panic.

'Liar' Naib thought while putting stuff in his locket. When he suddenly finally closed the locker , there is Norton. Smiling at Naib.

Naib stare at him for a bit before punching him to his shoulder. The Other backs away holding his shoulder. "What the hell?!" He hissed in pain. "Don't just come up like that! You almost scared the shit out of me!" Naib groan.

"Also , I don't like you're smile. What do you want?" Naib Crossed his arm. "I just wanted to ask if can you can give professor a hand? Since I have 'some stuff' to do" Norton's eye sparks like a puppy while holding the other's hand.

Naib's eye twitched and sigh in frustration. Smacking the other's hand away from him. "Fine , Since you're too lazy to do it ." Naib walks past the other and approach the professor. He took the box from the professor 's Hands. "Thank you Mr.Subedar , I apologize for the trouble" The professor smile and walks away after.

Naib look down on the box then back to Norton. Who is just giving him a smug face. Naib gave him an annoyed reaction before pulling out a middle finger to the other.

-End of the Flashback (Naib's POV)-

Finally, Professor 's Laboratory...

I went in his Lab and observe the surrounding. The room is full of weird things like the Jars that are displayed on the bookshelves. It is filled with the reptiles like Lizards.
Professor really like to study the lizards alot. Creepy.

I should probably get going now, I feel uncomfortable seeing this things around me.

I put the box down on the desk table before walking out the laboratory. I sigh in relief and ready to go in the classroom when suddenly I sense some weird presence around the hallway.

I look around for a bit before seeing something flying around until it drops down on the clear floor. I took a step forward to observe it closer. And there it is , something look very familiar.

It's a white feather, white as snow, just like.....

I froze , realizing something. This feather... Is it from Little one? I look around and saw another Feather floating around. It got blown away somewhere, up to the stair case. I immediately followed it.

'Theres no way that little one went here. '

I rushed up to the stair case. Until it leads me to the school rooftop door. I reached for the door and immediately opening it. "LITTLE ONE!" I shouted and paused from what i see.

Infront of me , the unfamiliar guy was standing near the fence of the rooftop. He look back to me with a surprised look. He is wearing the uniform and also wearing a glasses.

Blue eyes...

"U-uhm , Hi?" He said nervously. Awkwardly smiling to me. I fixed my posture and clear my throat. I look away from him as I feel embarrassed for bursting out from the door like that. "Sorry about that , I didn't know someone was here" I said , while scratching the back of my head awkwardly. Still looking away.

"O-oh no, It's alright. I wasn't expecting someone will come up here at this time" he said. I should make an excuse... "Are you searching for someone?" He asked. I shaked my head , Rubbing my arm slowly.

It was really awkwardly silence. . .

I thought the owl is here.... Do i really miss little one that much that I start seeing things about them? I guess so..

Few seconds ago , I heard footsteps, I look back to him. He was now standing in front of me a little bit near to me now than earlier, smiling. "I should get going, sorry if i make this awkward" He bowed down before walking back in the building. I was just standing In the same place , turning my head to watch him went in the building , closing the door.

. . . .

No one's POV

After a few seconds processing about what just happened, Naib groan loudly, ducking down while grabbing his hair locks. "Subedar , what the fuck is that" He talk to himself then slapping both of his cheek with his hands but not really that hard that may cause him some burns from the slap.

"Who is that tho... ? I haven't seen him around, strange" he thought.

. . .

After a Bit of a time from him being there , he finally decided to go back in the building. He walk down the stairs, back to the floor where his room is.

But meanwhile at the corner , he didn't know someone is watching him. It was the boy from the rooftop, who is also known as the 'Little one' Naib Calling.

He sigh in relief and smiles.

"Found you..."

He said and waited the other to finally disappear from his sight before following up to go down stairs.