🌙 Chapter 15 🌙

-Earlier that day where Eli (Lunar) was at the rooftop -

Lunar was leaning at the Concrete Fence of the rooftop on school building. He was already at his human form and wearing the school uniform and his wearing a Glasses. He look really just a human being.

"Are you sure about this Lunar? You really seems interested to that boy" The other voice came from Huntsman who was sitting on the edge of the concrete wall fence. He stares down to Lunar who just resting his arms on the wall while smiling at the view infront of him.

The breeze of the wind blew Lunar's hair softly, his necktie sways on the air a bit. "Mhm, I want to be friends with him somehow. He also helped me." Lunar said happily, turning his head up to the other who usual doesn't have that much reaction.

The Experienced Huntsman sigh and stood up on top of the Concrete fence wall where he sat earlier. "If you get in trouble, Call me" And after that. The Huntsman turned into a bird before he flew away.

Lunar smiles and watch his brother flew away to the forest.

And that's also the time...

Bang!

"LITTLE ONE!" Eli jumped from the sudden noise. Turning his head immediately behind him and there he was. The Person who he been looking for...

. . .

-Back to Recent Time-

The car finally stopped at the side road where Eli and Naib hops down from the Car. Eli waves at the others in goodbye before the car started to move again , leaving the two alone.

Naib sigh and look at Eli. "It's already dark. Maybe stay at my house till tomorrow, we don't have classes tomorrow anyway" he offers, walking to his house while rummaging through his pocket to get the house key.

"It's fine , I can walk on my own to my home." Eli tried to refuse and the thing he got on response is Naib turning his head to him with a serious and concern written on his face.

"Eli, you somehow recently got beaten up and it seems no one's gonna pick you up at this time. Roaming around this hours isn't a good idea also. So i suggest u to come with me and sleep here until tomorrow morning " Naib explained turning his head back to the door , Unlocking the door open.

Naib signals Eli to come in , waiting for him to come closer. Eli have no choice but to accept the offer. He let out a sigh before finally approaching the front door, walking in at the familiar house.

'its been a while...' Eli thought while looking around.

Naib softly closed the door before dropping his bag at the corner. He went to the kitchen to make something. "You may sit at the couch , make yourself at home" He said from the Kitchen.

Eli smiles to himself before dropping his bag next to Naib's then went to sit at the couch. 'Still comfortable as always..' he rubs his hand at the couch feeling the fabric. 'I miss being here..'

-Few Minutes later-

Naib finally went out from the kitchen with a tray on his hands. He put down 2 plate of sandwich and 2 juices then He set the tray at the side table before sitting at the couch aswell, grabbing the remote then opening the tv.

It is unusual awkward silent between the two. Eli just awkwardly sitting straight, hands fidgeting around his lap while watching the television screen.

In the other hand , Naib decided to break the awkwardness. He wouldn't like the guest feel uncomfortable in his house. "So , Why did you chose Oletus Academy? Didn't you hear the rumors about it?" Naib said still concentrating at the screen.