🌙Chapter 8🌙

-Oletus Academy-  (After class dismissal)

-Third Person-

After the School bell rang, most of the students went out the room with their bags with them. Ofcourse there's some students will left behind to clean the room before leaving it all itself.

And ofcourse , It's Naib who got left behind with the 4 other classmates. He groaned in frustration because he thought that he finally can go home and rest but no, he was wrong.

This time he was wiping the glass window, the skies was orange that it explains that soon the sun will disappear and the night time will come. Naib just watched the sky, also observing the crows that finally showing up and start flying around.

"Hey , Naib" Naib finally blinked from the voice, snapping him out from his thoughts. He turn his head to look at the person.

"Can you take out this trash for me? I have to go in the science club room to get something"  The student smile at him while holding the trash bag that was ready to be trashed. His messy brown hair is pulled into a short ponytail, he have a grey eyes and his left eye is swollen and shut like he just came from a fight, some bandage wrapped around his neck and also he have a fang.

"Why don't you take it out first before going there , Luca?" Naib called out his name , looking confused while still holding the rag that he used to wipe the windows. "I have to go get back in before the room got locked up, Please Naib" Luca Begged . Naib sigh while looking at Luca who have a puppy eyes right now.

"Fine , Just put it down there and I'll take it out myself " he said and continued what his doing. Luca smile, putting the trash bag down before rushing out the room.

Luca Balsa, member of the science club. He is one of the genius inventor so far in the school. About his left eye , he explained that he got it while doing some inventions. All Naib knows that he is Mr. Alva's favorite student in that club, And he also suspecting that he is in poly relationship with the one of the members of art club and gardening club.

After Naib finished cleaning the window he set the rag down and picked up the trash bag out of the room to the back of the school where mostly the trashes ended up, the trashcan is near the greenhouse garden where you can see a bunch of different type of Flowers , Plants and Vegetables that was getting taken care of by the Gardening Cub.

Naib always like to visit there when it's free time or his alone.

"There we go" Naib said after putting the trash in the trash can. He dusted off his hand but clapping them together before putting his them on his hips , looking really proud from what he did.

Not until the mood changes again when he heard a 'Caw' Naib Jumped from the sound before looking at his side to see a Crows standing on the rock, Staring at him menacingly. This give Naib some Shivers.

The crow and him stare to eachother so long. Purple eyes met with the dull blue one. Naib found it weird to see a purple eyes crow. It's pretty to see one to be honest, but still , something's not right to this crow and Naib can feel it.

Before Naib could do something else or even blink first. A hand suddenly set to his shoulder that make Subedar Immediately turn around and took the hand with his grip and ready to punch who ever it was but make him paused from his swing when he finally saw the person. This make the person squeak from the other 's Action.

He has a Platinum Blonde hair with a Pale red eye color that his right eye was covered with his bangs , his also known as a member of Gardening Club. Andrew Kreiss.

Naib immediately pulled away and let go the other man's hand. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" Naib apologizing in panic while awkwardly rubbing his arm. "Oh no, It's okay . I should be the one apologizing for scaring you" The others student smile a little while rubbing his knuckles.

"You're... Naib Subedar from class A right?" Andrew asked while picking up the shovel that he dropped earlier. Naib slowly noded. "Yeah.."

"Are you okay? You've been staring somewhere so long. I'm not sure what you looking at" he told his head to the side to peek where Subedar was staring earlier. It's empty but just stone. "Uh, Nothing. I just got spaced out , that's all no need to worry about something" Naib chuckles awkwardly before looking behind him to look at the rock.

"Well , You better go home now Subedar . Night time will come soon and you know it's kinda dangerous to go home alone this days" Andrew explained , stabbing the shovel at the ground before resting his arms there.

"What about you? Aren't you supposed to go home also?" Naib look back to the platinum blonde hair boy, crossing his arms. "I still have few things to do and also waiting for someone that also in your class" He said while pulling the shovel up from the ground , was about to walk away.

"Who?"

The Gardening member stopped before looking back to Naib. "You know Balsa?" This clicked Naib out of curiosity. "Yeah , he is the one who make me drag out the trash because he have to do something at the science club room" Naib explain, Clicking his tongue and shaking his head while face palming. Andrew Smile and giggles before walking back to the greenhouse. "Well yeah, See yah tomorrow I guess Subedar" Andrew said while waving his hand, finally getting in the Green house.

Naib sigh , after watching the other get in the house he look back to the stone before finally walking back inside the building to his classroom to get his bag before going home.

When he finally standing in front of their classroom door,  he saw Luca Sitting at the desk while talking to the other student with him. Who is actually not his classmate but the boy was known at the Art Club and class B.  Naib glares at Luca and groans so low that the others can't hear it before walking in the room.

"I finally took out the trash you want me to do." Naib sigh , grabbing his bag and putting it to his shoulder , not bothered to look at the two students. Luca happily clap while smiling, fang showing up. "That's good to hear." Luca said happily.

Naib finally look at the two, Confused why are they still here. "Why are you two just sitting here? And also Luca , Andrew was waiting you to the greenhouse. You better go there now he might be finished on what his doing" Naib said starting to walk out the room.

"Thanks Naiiibb" Luca thanked him with a smile.

"So noisy..." The other mumbles. But Luca ignored what the Art club member said before grabbing the other's hand and dragging him out the classroom, probably going to the Greenhouse where the other one is waiting.

————————

Meanwhile...

"Well , look whose finally decided to go home" Martha chuckles , crossing her arms while Ganji just chilling in his driver's sit and also Vera who is just leaning on the car's door.

Naib look at her with a twitch in the eye. He ignored the other and went in the car. The other two also went in the car before Ganji finally started it and started to drive.

"Took you so long to finish the cleaning. Did you clean the whole school?" Martha asked , looking at the tired man who is just leaning his head on the car window. "I was about to finish cleaning when suddenly Balsa decided to pass his duty to me" Naib sigh, closing his eyes to rest them a bit. "Oh, Luca Balsa. He surely the genius one that he got an idea to make you do it" She Chuckles before leaning back to her sit and start to look through her phone.

"Do you guys want to go eat somewhere before going back home?" Ganji asked still focused on the road. The two female agreed meanwhile... "Nah , I'm too tired to go somewhere" Naib said with his tired voice. "Sure thing Subedar. I'll just drop you off home and we'll be on our way" Ganji explained and Naib noded tiredly.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at Naib's House. The Ponytail man went out the car before shutting the door again. Walking to the door while waving goodbye to the others. "See yah tomorrow " Ganji said before driving away.

Naib pulled out his key, opening the front door of his house before walking in the silent home. He wasn't bothered taking a shower, dropping the bag on the corner in his room before flopping on his bed. Finally falling asleep after the long weird day he have at school.