Starting

Hey!

As you've already known from the prologue, I'm Jessie.

I'm now 18 years old. I'm in college. My life is just going with flow. I don't have many friends. Once I just had my aunt who's just 5years older than me as my best friend. My mom was married to my dad at the age of 14. And after 2years of their marriage I was born. That's why the age gap between me and my aunt is so short.

I'm a girl who didn't got the love and care of her grandparents of father's side. And my dad is kind of a psycho. He doesn't contacts us if something happens between him and mom. He doesn't even sends money for us to live. He lives in abroad. And whenever he stops contacting us, he does it for almost 6months to years. He has this habit from the beginning of their marriage.

Mom has suffered so much so as we. The day she got to know that she's pregnant, she started sacrificing everything for the child aka me. The relatives of my dad's side were the craziest people I've ever seen in my life. My dad's sisters used to eat all the eggs mom kept for me, they used to take things, foods from our house whatever they want even knowing dad doesn't send us money for even living. Even he didn't contacted us for like 2years when mom went to my grandparents home when she was 4months pregnant with me. She had to went there because the relatives of my dad's side used to make her work so much, like doings chores, making food for them etc etc.

And when I was born, he didn't gave a penny as expenses of my birth. My grandma's mom beared all the expenses for my birth and she bought everything what a baby needs.

Then when I was 2years old, one day my grandpa saw my dad in a tea store and went to him and took him to bring my mom and me back home begging. Then mom went back with me and him.

But it never ended. He used to do it again and again. Whenever he comes back from abroad, he hangs out with some whores. He spends money on them. And one day when my mom inquired him with the proofs, he slapped her. From that day mom quitted asking him anything.

Then when I was three years old, mom gave birth to my little sister. She was pretty like an angel. she was fair and healthy unlike me. I was born at 7th months of moms pregnancy, and all the organs were showing through my skin in my body. Everyone said I wouldn't survive, but I did. The care and love I got from my mom and grandma and my grandma's mom, I survived and even grew up as a healthy kid.

Then days and years went, my aunt became my best friend. I, my little sister grew up.

______________________________________________

📍If you're reading this story so far, please leave a vote and comment. Next parts are gonna be more interesting.

📍Word count: 528.