Unknown to Boyfriend

Then a few more days went. We had normal conversations like before. But he used to say "I love you" to me through many ways. Like while playing truth or dare and sometimes he says it saying his friends gave him this dare.

Everyone in the coaching center started to ship us. I was so uncomfortable in this shipping. But what could I even do? I just went with the flow. Then after a few weeks, he went on a date with a girl from our coaching. I saw their pictures in his stories and I stopped talking to him. They were sticking to each other in those pictures. I was just thinking if he really had loved me.. why'd he do that?

I was a jealous person from my childhood. I didn't even let anyone try to befriend with my best friend. And there are many more stories. So I stopped talking to him because of this. And started keeping distance from him.

Then he tried to have a talk with me, but I just ignored him in every possible way. I just kept myself away from everyone. Because I lost trust from them. And there, Hobi still kept trying to explain. But I never listened.

Then after some days, one of my junior messaged me. So I was casually talking to him. Then at one time he mentioned about a person. He said I have to accept his friend request. I told him straight that I don't accept unknowns friend request. But he kept telling me to do that and told me that he's his cousin. Then at last I agreed.

I asked him-

"What's his name?"

So he said-

"His name is Park Jimin"

And then he sent me screenshot of his profile. Then I accepted Jimin's friend request and after not so long he texted me.

[Text]

Jimin- Hi 😣

Jessie- Hello

Jimin- Is your name Jessie?

Jessie- Yeah. How did you know that?

[You might be confused that why wouldn't he know her name. Lemme clear it. Jessie is her nickname and her first name is Choi Jee Young which she uses in her social media accounts and everywhere. And only her close people knows her nickname Jessie]

Jimin- I know many things about you.

Jessie- So what do you know about me?

Jimin- You go to XXXXX school right?

Jessie- Yeah, then?

Jimin- You live in XXXX area?

Jessie- Hum.

Jimin- So do you have any siblings?

Jessie- Why? You said you know many things about me then don't you even know if I have any siblings or not?

Jimin- Actually I didn't got to know that 😥

Jessie- Then you don't even have to know that.

Jimin- Why are you talking to me like this?

Jessie- I always talk like this.

Jimin- Please tell me naa.....

Jessie: Why would I?

Jimin- Actually I like you 😣

Jessie- What do you want bro?

After that last text I sent him, he didn't replied. Then I texted Taeyong (Junior) about his cousin. He said I called him bro that's why he didn't replied.

I was kinda happy inside. Jimin felt like a creepy person to me.

Some more days passed and my mom started her own business with the help of my grandparents. So she used to go to her shop at 9 A.M . From that day my relationship with my mom gotten worse. Because the time when a teen needs their parents, I had no one.

Then one day I thought how about testing Jimin that what kind of guy he is.

So I created another Facebook account with fake information and fake pics. Then as planned I texted him. And he was quick to reply.

Then he started talking to me in my fake account. And like every other guy he asked for a picture. Then I told him we've met (Tho we didn't and I didn't even knew him).
Then he asked where and I said you go to Han river every Friday, we met there.
(Because he had lots of pictures near Han river in his profile)

Then I started telling him I like him and some stupid stuff just to see how he reacts. And he tells me we've to know each other first. Then we kept talking and after some days he accepted my fake proposal.

And after that I told him my identity and he said he already knew it was me bla bla bla. And I was so freaking stupid at that time that whatever he said I just blindly believed and I got into a real relationship with him. It's was my first relationship. He was my first boyfriend.

______________________________________________

📍Do you want to know what happened next? If you, then keep reading and stay with me 😉

📍Drop a vote if you enjoyed and you can drop some comments too, I'd love to read em.

📍Word count: 826