Crush

I didn't showed any interest.. But I kept talking to his photos in my phone. Then after sometime staying outside he shouted-

"I'm going!"

Then he left.

I sighed in relief.

All of my tensions were all gone. And the society I lived in, didn't let a girl and boy even talk freely. Like if we even have an eye contact with anyone, they'd say we're dating.

So we kept much distance from each other. Specially me, cause I'm a girl. Boys had all the freedom unlike girls in our society.

Then after a few months, my great-grandfather died (From my mom's side). The great, and grandparents I had from my dad's side were all dead before I was even born.

So after his death we all went to his funeral. Then after his body was taken to graveyard I went to rooftop to spend some time alone. I was so sad after his death, cause he also adored me so much.

Then my aunt came to me, and my mom's cousins(Female) also. My mom's cousin's ages are quite same as mine. And some are younger than me. Then I was talking with my aunt and suddenly Joon called my aunt from the street. He was sitting on stairs of a shop.

Then my aunt replied and he asked about me. He asked about me like he doesn't know anything or even me. My aunt knew but still answered his questions. Then he flashed his dimple smile to me which I couldn't take my eyes off.

All of my sorrows were like all gone. I stared at him until my mom called my name from downstairs. I still can't believe I was only 11 and he was only 13 back then.

Then a few years went...
And we were in 8th standard. My mom's cousin(male) used to run a coaching center. Joon and I, both joined the coaching center same year.

My uncle already told me Joon's also coming. And he knew I had a crush on him since 5th standard. Uncle used to scold me for talking to him through chat but I was so stubborn since my childhood so I never listened to anyone until Joon and I had an argue and from that day we stopped talking. It's been two years since we stopped talking.

Then in my first day of tution.. I saw Joon already sitting there in the room as soon as I entered.

A smile already curved on my lips. My heartbeat increased and my whole body started trembling. But somehow I placed myself on a bench. Then some of my classmates also came. Then I was busy with them and after sometime our class started.

Then few months went. But we never talked to each other face to face. He added me on Facebook again and we kept talking through chatting. And I was so into him at that time that whenever he didn't bring homeworks, I hid my homeworks and got punished with him.

One day my uncle got to know that, and he hit me with a rattan by which I got 3 bruises on my palm. And I kept crying the whole period. Then my uncle tried to calm me and kept hugging me to stop my crying. But it hurt so much that I didn't stopped crying.

My uncle used to pick me up from our house for coaching and drop me also. So as usually he was coming with me still hugging and patting my shoulder to stop crying.

But I still was crying even the whole road to my house. My uncle is only 8 years older than me so everyone who didn't know he's my uncle thought we're couple. So his friend(who's also a partner, teacher in uncle's tution center) told him to stop hugging me because people might think something bad about us. So he stopped hugging and held my shoulder.

When I reached home I received a text from Joon.

"Did it hurt so much?"

I replied him- "Yes it did".

"You can apply some ice. It'll reduce the pain" -He said.

"Okay".

Then my uncle told me why he hit me like that. And I was literally shocked to hear the reason. Yeah it's because he got to know I get punished even after doing my homework just because of Joon. Then I told him not to tell anything to mom. And he said he won't.

______________________________________________

📍If you enjoyed reading this part, please vote and leave a comment. I'd love to read your comments. 🥺💜

📍Word count- 773.