Bunk

He pulled out and frowned and I smiled. Then he pressed his lips again with mine and we shared a quick kiss. But a romantic one.

.........

Then we went to the other room where Ji-hyun was sitting and watching TV.

Then after sometime they both left.
I then took some rest until Jae-Hee came with uncle Han.

He asked about my health and I assured him I'm okay now.

Then next day I felt better for real and went to school. I had to hear so many yelling until I told almost all of my teachers that I had a minor accident that's why I missed school for 2days.

Then after school, I came home and obviously mom wasn't at home nor I expected her to be.

Then after taking rest, I cooked lunch and dinner together and went to take a bath. While taking shower, my mind was full of thoughts of Jimin. Last day how he kissed me, how he whined when I didn't kissed him back and all.

But one thing hurt me. When they left, Jimin asked his brother if he liked me or not. Then Ji-hyun said he liked me but he was disappointed that I didn't served sauce with noodles. I mean who the hell thinks like that man?

And most importantly, at that time mom's business wasn't going well. She used to work on salary given by my grandpa which mom earns.

So we ran out of sauce that's why I didn't gave him or should I say that I couldn't? But why the hell did he had to think like this? Like are they prince of any kingdom that I've to take care of every single fucking thing? Huh?

When Jimin told me this, I was kinda pissed. I really thought to myself what kind of people they are?

But no matter how many flags were showing I didn't gave a fuck at that time which turned into those flags gathered and fucked me later.

Then after taking bath I went to bed and slept. I didn't talked to Jimin much. Neither he forced. After waking up I checked my notifications but there were no messages from him so shameless me, texted him.

Then he said he's busy so he'll talk to me later and I kept waiting.

Then the day passed like this. And next day we planned we'll go to our usual park on 20th March. But how? Bunking coaching.

So as planned, on 20th March I bunked coaching and went to the park with him.

We spent almost 2hours together. Then when we were returning, I removed my mask and pecked his lips. He smiled and intertwined our hands and walked with me.

Then I reached home and he left bidding me goodbye.

Then the rest of the day passed like usual. So as few more days.

30th March

We planned a few days ago to go on a date on this day. It was nothing special but a date at 7 in the morning bunking school.

I didn't slept all night. Because of excitement of course. Then I got up and wore my outfit which is definitely not my school uniform. Then I quickly got ready and left the house. I told my mom before leaving so that she can lock the door and fortunately she didn't noticed that I didn't wear school uniform.

Then I took a cab and went to the place he's waiting for me. Then we headed to the main road and took a bus.

This was my second bus travel in my life back then. I traveled in bus when I was 7-8. Then we went to Banpo Hangang Park.

Morning view of the park was so mesmerizing and eye soothing

Morning view of the park was so mesmerizing and eye soothing. We walked and stayed together for several hours and spent a quality time.

After almost 3hours we headed back. We went to our usual park and spent rest of the time there until a guard caught us (because we were young). He asked if we live here and Jimin told him we live nearby. So the guard went from there and after 1/2 hours he again saw us. He confronted us why we're still here and kinda threatened us to go back and Jimin said that we're leaving.

Then we headed to our house and Jimin went to his house after dropping me.
I walked to home and when I knocked on the door,

Mom opened the door.....

______________________________________________

📍Thanks for reading 💜

📍Word count: 761