Stay away

As my uncle said that he'll handle this matter he went to Joon.

First he had beat the shit out of him then he told him to show the picture. Then when he showed it my uncle told him to delete that and asked him why he did that to me. Then Joon told him he was just joking, and he doesn't know anything about Lisa and Jennie. Then my uncle told him to stay away from me. And he did as uncle told him.

Then my uncle came to me and said Joon didn't told anything to Lisa and Jennie. They just used your weak point to benefit themselves. And you better stay away from them and Joon.

I promised him I'll. Then I stopped taking tution in coaching and even Joon left the coaching center too. Then my uncle gave me tutions at my home. He used to take care of me in every way. He always stands infront of me as a shield in my every bad time.

Then after that incident I stopped even looking at Joon. I was hurt. By him and the ones whom I thought were my friends.

Then every year he sent me one message and friend request. But after that day I didn't talked to him anymore. And ignored him in every way.

Then when I was in 9th. I joined the coaching center again. This time I didn't talked to Lisa and Jennie anymore. I broke all the friendship with them. Then some new students joined. And I kept myself away from all of them.

There was 5/6 male and 9/10 female students of our class. And others were junior and seniors in another room.

There was a boy who was the dumbest and cheerful of all the students. He was a backbencher who used to do every shitty stuff except study.

He was so friendly type. His name is Hoseok. We became friends. And we kept talking the whole day even after coming home. He was such a cute guy I've ever met in my life. We even became best friends. And my mom also liked him a lot.

Then after few months, we were playing truth or dare as usual. This is the game we play the most. Then he gave me a dare to kiss him on the cheeks. It was my first time to kiss anyone. It was just cheeks but still. So as it was dare I had to agree.

Then the next day when I went to tution. He reminded me of the dare. And told me to go with him. Then after too much nervousness I completed my dare. Then we took our classes as usual. It was 20th November. And it was my aunt's birthday.

So I went to my grandparents home after the tution time ended. Then I told her about everything cause she was my bestest friend.

But she said to me in return-

"I bet he likes you".

And I just laughed and said- "There's nothing like this, don't worry".

But she said- "You can note my words. He'll definitely propose you".

I didn't took her words seriously.

Then after 10 days. 30th November.

I was staying at their (grandparents) house.
I was talking to hobi. Then we played truth or dare again. Then he dared me to choose between "Love or Block".

I was shocked. I asked him what does he means. He told me I've to love him otherwise I've to block him.

I told him yeah I love you as a friend. And that's enough. But he said no. He said I've to love him as something more or Block him straight away. I told my aunt and she just said-

"Look I told you earlier".

Then she told me what to tell him. I did as she told me. But he kept arguing. And after arguing for 1hour. He said he was pranking.

Then I told my aunt that's "Look he said he was pranking with me".

But she said- "Nah Jess. He really likes you and wasn't pranking. If he was pranking I'd have known it".

I was a bit tensed. Then when I went to coaching next day, I saw him at the gate. I asked him

"Whom are you waiting for?"

He said- "Uh-umm no one".

When I was about to go upstairs, he called me. I went to him and he told me to go with him. So I followed him and he went to an empty place near the coaching building.

Then he said- "I've to tell you something, come near".

Then I just took my ear to him and he kissed my cheek. I was just shocked at the moment. I asked him what was it. But he just asked me back.
"What?"

Then I said nothing and when I was about to go. He called me again and I looked at him and he held my face and kissed my other cheek.

I was whole red at the sudden feeling and the new experience. I just left from there. I couldn't think of anything else the whole day except that.

______________________________________________

📍I hope you enjoyed this part. 😅
Please drop a comment and vote 😽💜

📍Word count- 886.