First Kiss

Me and my sister stayed at mom's shop for some hours and took some pictures.

[Author Pov: Sorry that I haven't gave her younger sister any name. So her name is Choi Jae-Hee.]

Then spending some time with mom we left from her shop and went to our house. Jae-Hee usually goes to my uncle's house to do study. He has a little brother 2years older than Jae-Hee. So they study together at uncle's house.

So when it was 8 P.M. Uncle came to pick her up, usually she goes on her own or Sun Bin (uncle's younger brother) comes to take her and sometimes uncle comes on his own to pay a visit to me and take her with him. Whenever I skip coaching, he comes to pay me a visit. Sometime I feel like he can't spend a day without seeing or checking on me. It's just my thoughts. I dunno if this have any similarity with reality.

[Author Pov: And yeah, I also kept calling her mom's cousin aka her uncle, uncle the whole time. So when I'd mention about other uncle's of her, you may get confused, so from now on I'll address him as uncle han. And you've to remember these characters and their names. I'd give everyone a name as the story goes far]

So Jae-Hee went with uncle Han. I was all alone at our apartment then. And as soon as they left I texted Jimin to ask about his injury. He replied after few minutes. He said he's okay now but I knew he wasn't. So we were talking on call, and suddenly he asked if he can come to my apartment. I was shocked at first and couldn't think what to reply in return. Then he said if I'm uncomfortable then it's okay.

I thought for sometime before replying-

"If you want you can come tomorrow, because after some minutes Jae-Hee will come back home".

"Really?!" He said in excitement. I could feel how happy and excited he was at the other side.

"Yes, you can". I smiled as if he can see me smiling.

Then after some couple of minutes Jae-Hee came back. And we were bickering as always over TV remote. Then I let her take it cause I was busy in texting with Jimin.

Then when it was 10. Mom came back as well. Then she freshened up and had dinner. And as usually I skipped dinner for the diet. And because of the thin relationship between me and my mom, she didn't even bothered to ask if I had eaten or not.

Then the next morning I went to school at 7 and she went to her shop at 10.

When I came back I threw myself on the bed being exhausted from all the lectures and tiring hours. I used to save money which mom gives for the passage-money and tiffin. She doesn't makes breakfast like she used before so she just gives few money for us to buy something to eat. But I even saved that money I got.

Then thinking about some random things, I fell asleep.

I woke up after a good 2hours nap. I was feeling so fresh. Then I took a bath, and started watching TV. I texted Jimin after coming from school but he didn't replied till now. So I thought he's busy.

Then I went to cook lunch. After finishing cooking I again laid on bed as I was tired again. Then the day went like this and at 6 P.M Jimin finally replied.

"Sorry babe for not replying to your messages. Actually I got into some work so I couldn't make some time to even eat".

"It's okay, and tell me that you've eaten now or else I'd be angry if you don't go and eat something rn"

"Yahh princess don't say like this, I'll eat something later. Now lemme talk to my baby".

"Jiminah don't you know that I get angry if anyone doesn't listen to me?"

"Okay okay babe. Don't get angry. I'm going and I'll be right back after having lunch".

"Okay I'm waiting".

And then he went offline and came online after 1hour. I was pissed at him. Because who in the world takes fucking 1hour to eat? Then when he texted me I ignored his texts. He knew I'm angry and kept texting and also apologized and started making excuses for being late.

And fucking dumbass me, I melted into his sweet talks.

7:56 P.M

He asked me if he can come now. I told him he can set off and Jae-Hee will be gone until he reaches. He did as I told him.

Then as we planned, she left with uncle Han (yeah I skipped coaching today as well). Then when they left I texted Jimin and asked if he has come because they already left.

After few minutes he replied-

"Open the door honey".

My heart started pounding and I opened the door and he immediately came in. I took him to our bedroom and told him to sit. He was sweating so I brought water for him. He then gulped it all at once. Then I sat next to him and I was blushing so hard.

It was an awkward silence between us. And there was a tension which I was unaware of. He then took my hand and broke the silence by saying some random sweet talks (like playboys).

I don't know why, but I had the sudden urge to kiss him. So I told him that I've a gift for him. Then I closed his eyes putting my one palm on them and pecked his lips. Yeah it was just a peck and I used to think of it as a kiss. And to be honest I was unaware of almost everything back then which when I think of now makes me nothing but cringe on my own self.

______________________________________________

📍Hey lovies, did you like this part? If yes then don't forget to vote dear 🤗💜

📍Word count: 1023