Birthday

I woke up late next morning because I talked to him whole night. Then after waking up I got freshened up. I didn't had breakfast cause I used to skip it. I used to skip meals whenever I could. And do you wanna know the reason behind it? Yeah it's because of Jimin. He calls me baby elephant and all cause I'm healthy. So I skip meals to lose some weight.

It was mom's off day. Then we discussed what should we wear today because it's her wedding who's engagement we attended yesterday.

Then after discussing for several minutes, I decided to wear my favourite gown. Which is this-

 Which is this-

Then 1 hour before the time we've to head out, I started doing ready my mom and lil sister. Then after they were done I started getting ready and went where the wedding is to held in.

Everyone was present there. Then after the wedding was done, they served a good meal and everyone was eating peacefully except me. I was so uncomfortable because of the cameraman. He was recording everyone eating. And it's so irritating for me.

Somehow I managed to have some bites of the meal then I went to washroom to check if my makeup is still on point. Then I fixed my lipstick and applied some compact.

And when everyone was done eating, my mom handed the newly weds gifts and we headed to my grandparents house.

My grandma was a lil bit sick so my mom and we went to visit her. Then we spent the day there and came back home late at night.

I used to leave my phone at home because my momma doesn't like it if I bring my phone everywhere.

Then after returning home, I straight went to my phone and checked to see 60 messages. And it's none other than Jiminie.
Then I replied and apologized for not coming online for a long time. Then I told him what happened today and all. And next day aka 16th February was my birthday. So when it was 12 A.M.. Everyone started wishing for my birthday and mom gave me a big plushie teddy bear as my birthday gift.

I received so many wishes from everyone. Even Jimin wished me, and he was the first to wish because he wished me before 12.

But I got busy with my family after that and couldn't give him time. So after long 45minutes, I came online and again apologized to him and he said it's okay. And after a few talks he went to sleep. I was a night owl from the beginning of my puberty. So as always I couldn't sleep. Then I thought to meet him. But where did I know that it was impossible?

Next day we went to my grandparents home in the morning and everyone wished me again. I received some gifts from everyone and the best was from my grandma. She gifted me a beautiful dress.

This-

I loved the dress so freaking much! And she knew my choice so well

I loved the dress so freaking much! And she knew my choice so well. She even bought a birthday cake for me as always.

My mom's sister-in-law aka my uncle's wife, cooked some delicious food for us. And when it was evening, everyone told me to wear the dress my grandma gifted and I changed into that. The dress was suiting me so well. It was perfect fit and I was looking so beautiful and cute. My bangs were matching perfectly with the dress.

Then we all gathered in dining, and I cut the cake and fed everyone.

I sent Jimin all the pictures I took and he complimented me.

4days after my birthday went. It was 20th February.
Jimin knew my address. And today he brought a flower bouquet for me without my knowledge. When he messaged me to open the door, I was too stunned to see him infront of me. Then he handed me the bouquet and wished me Happy Birthday and said sorry for the late gift.

Then with all my courage and urge, I pecked his cheek. I was blushing and so was he. He thanked me for it and went from there. As usually I was trembling because of what happened just now.

Then the next day we met. I was with my sister, and he was with one of his friends.

Actually I got the best sister back then, she used to help me in every situation back then.

And after walking for sometime, while crossing the road Jimin got hit by a bike. He was groaning in pain. I got worried for him and at last went to him. I held his hand (FOR THE FIRST TIME) and asked him if he's okay.

He held my hand tighter and said he's okay. Then we were walking together holding hands and I told him to apply some ice on the area after he gets home. Then we reached my mom's shop area, then aparted from each other.

My sister was also worried for him. She was hoping him to be okay. Then I assured her that he'll be. Then we went to our mom's shop.

______________________________________________

📍Don't forget to vote if you liked the story. And leave some comments so that I'll get the enthusiasm to write further. 💜

📍Word count: 892