Relationship Status

So we started dating after that day. And he used to pretend that he truly cares for me, loves me and all.

Than after a few days of our relationship we added relationship status with each other in Facebook.

On 4th February, I was getting ready for coaching. At that time I used to go alone. So when I was getting ready I got a text from an unknown person in my fake account. I've added relationship with Jimin in my fake account because my family members and relatives were added on my real account.

So I opened the text. The person who texted me blocked me right after sending the texts. I frowned thinking why'd she blocked me. It was a girl.

She sent these texts-

"Sister if you're in a relationship with Jimin please breakup with him. He's not a good guy. He dated me, met me twice and then he dumped me without any reason. I want you to be careful. I don't want anything happen to other girls what happened to me."

[Attaching some photos of them together]

I was so confused and shocked. Then as soon as I read the texts, I blocked Jimin. My body was trembling. It's kinda my thing. Whenever I get scared, or shocked, or get butterflies in my stomach or even get terrify from anything, my body starts trembling on its own.

After blocking him, I left for my coaching. I was kinda scared thinking what if he comes infront of me and asks why'd I blocked him and all. I haven't met him either but he said he has seen me.

I was thinking these and finally reached my coaching center. Then after finishing classes I came home with my uncle. Then when I separated my phone from charger, I looked up on the notifications and I got so many messages from him.

Yeah he had my pass and I totally forgot that he knows. Then he unblocked himself and sent me so many messages explaining.

He said- "Jess I know it's wrong to unblock myself but I can explain."

"She wasn't my girlfriend, she was one of my friends girlfriend."

"My friend didn't wanted to meet her that's why he sent me in his place."

"I told him many times that I don't wanna meet his gf in replace of him, but he insisted."

"So I went there. And for the photos, she asked to take some photos because she didn't knew she was dating someone else. She thought she's dating me. So I had to take pics."

"Now you can block me if you don't believe me. But Jess what I'm saying is the truth. You can believe me."

And dumbass me. I was like manipulated by him. I trusted his every words. I don't fucking know why. But now that when I remember those things, I feel like he casted spell on me at that time that I was so into him.

So as I was a freaking dumbass. I trusted him. I gave him another chance and said it's the last time. But it wasn't. Believe me. It wasn't. You'll get to know more in the story.

______________________________________________

📍Please besties drop a vote and comment if you like this. 🥺

📍Word count - 550