Next Time

After the 1 second peck, we both were blushing and he left just after that saying his friend is waiting for him outside. Then he left and I was all red by thinking of the peck just a few minutes ago.

Then he kept texting me while roaming on the streets. And there Hobi still kept texting me on my another account. But I used to reply him coldly cause I didn't wanted to be third wheel in his relationship or whatever he has with that girl and also I didn't wanted to ruin my relationship with Jimin.

Next day when I was about to pass through uncle Han's home, he was starting his bike and asked me to go with him. I agreed cause I loved to get a ride on bike. Then we went to our coaching center.

As soon as I reached, Hobi flashed his hearty smile to me, but I ignored him coldly. I placed my bag on my regular bench and went outside to get some fresh air.

And after awhile uncle Han called me to get in. I went and was passing Hobi just when he whispered-

"I hope you'll like it, I bought it for you before your birthday but couldn't get the opportunity to give it to you. And tbh I've never given any gift to any girl before, so I'm not sure what do girls like as gifts. And late happy birthday"

My eyes widened and I just went to my seat and when I opened the zipper of my bag I found a square wrapped something, I tried to know what's inside but failed.

Then with the curiosity the whole period, finally I was finally able to go home. Then as soon as I went home, I took a picture of the wrapped gift and opened it carefully, not tearing the beautiful wrapper.

When I opened the gift, it was a beautiful anklet. It was so beautiful. I wore it and took a picture and I got a text from Hobi.

"Did you liked it?"

"I loved it!"- I replied.

"Thank God you liked it, I was so tensed thinking if you'll like it or not".

"Thank you so much for this beautiful gift".

"You're most welcome. Can I ask something from you?"

"Yes?" I frowned thinking what'd he ask now.

"Can we please stay friends like before? I really miss you, I really get hurt when you ignore me and talk to me coldly. Please I can't lose you".

I thought for sometime before replying-

"Um yeah, we can".

"Thank you sooooooooo much! You can't even imagine how happy I am!!"

Then I just sent smile emoji and shared the pictures of the anklet on story.

I already added Jimin on my family account as friend but never talked to him on this account and never he did anything suspicious about if we're dating.

So when he saw the stories, he called me and asked me who gifted me the anklet.

I said- "Jimin gave me as my birthday present"

"You didn't shared stories of the bouquet I gave you like this" - He said in a cold tone.

"Because I told my mom and others that it was from another friend, so I didn't added many pictures of the bouquet. And my mom knows Hobi so well, so she doesn't suspects him so I added a few pictures of the gift and praised it thanking him".

"Oh okay. Bye ttyl". He said and hung up on me not listening anything in return.

I didn't cared about him that much. I wasn't the girl whom he or anyone can control but it turned out to be false as our relationship grew up.

28th February

He came to my apartment again. Then we were talking when he said he wants that. I asked him what does he wants, and he indicated about the kiss or you can say peck.

I was so shy and he just took the lead by wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer while I was standing and he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

He pressed his lips on mine as he pulled me closer to him. To be fucking honest, I didn't know how to kiss back then. I was just standing there feeling his wet lips on mine while he was kissing me hungrily. I wasn't doing anything cause I didn't know I had to kiss back or how to kiss.

And then he kept kissing me for several minutes and pulled out when he was done. I was literally standing like a mannequin beside him.

Then he complimented my lips as they were soft. I still don't know if it was his first kiss or not. Because he didn't even asked me why didn't I kissed him back or anything. He just kept kissing me and then he just parted and complimented. That's it?

And I was again so shy and blushing because it was my first kiss. The wetness of his saliva and the warmth of his lips were still on mine. I was feeling like he was still kissing me.

During the kiss, I felt that something is missing, I even tried to kiss him back but failed because I literally didn't know what to do man.

Then after having some talk he again left and from that day he started taking care of me more. Like an ideal boyfriend.

And even I was an obedient girlfriend. I did everything he said. He told me to not wear revealing dresses and I stopped wearing em'. I didn't looked at any other man for him, while he should be the one to do that.

I was putting all efforts in my first ever relationship which gave me new experiences, whole new feelings, and many other things.

______________________________________________

📍Hope you liked this part lovies. If you liked it don't forget to vote and comment 🦋💜

📍Word count- 1002