Are you feeling better?

Then we watched some k-dramas until mom came back.

........

Then mom came back at her usual time. Then she ate her dinner, watched TV and went to sleep.

Next day she again woke up early, did her morning routine, got ready and went to her shop.

I woke up right after she was gone and did my morning routine, skipped breakfast and talked to Jimin (I skipped school that day). Then after few hours I went to cook lunch and after finishing I took a bath and laid on bed. Even cooking was new to me. Because mom didn't even let me do anything untill she started working outside.

She used to do everything like an ideal mom and housewife. So when she started working I learned cooking on my own. Not even watching YouTube videos for how to cook or something. I just tried and learned everything on my own.

I was then the one to handle our household things. I did everything what my mom used to do. All the chores, cooking, cleaning, everything plus attended school and coaching. And I was only 15. And also my relationship with Jimin.

We didn't met for many days after 3rd March.

Many days just passed as usual.. nothing special plus boring...

Then on 14th March when I was coming back from coaching..
A vehicle stepped on my feet..

Actually what happened was.. I was talking to the girl who was coming home from coaching with me and uncle Han. She recently joined and her home was near mine.

So when I was talking to her I didn't noticed when that vehicle came and stepped on my feet.

It hurt so much. Uncle han quickly ran to me to check if I'm okay or not. Then I somehow came home with help of them.

I got bruises on my foot instantly. Then uncle Han came with me to my house and he applied ice on the bruises and took a good care of me. He gave me painkiller and after when I was feeling much better he left with Jae-Hee for his home.

Then after one hour (tutoring Jae-Hee and Sun-Bin) he came with Jae-Hee again to see how am I feeling now. Then he stayed for sometime, I made his favourite tea. He loves to drink tea a lot. Then I served him and some for myself. Jae-Hee doesn't like to drink tea so I didn't served her.

Then after having some conversation he left.

Then mom came home. And when she heard about what happened she just asked if I need any medicine nothing else.

Then she had dinner and went to sleep on her usual time.

The next day I skipped school again but this time it's for the pain. The pain increased thousand times more than yesterday.

I woke up before mom. But when she woke, she didn't even bothered to ask me about the pain. So I didn't even told her about the pain.

So I completed all the works and cooked meals and went to take rest. I skipped coaching also.

And when Jimin heard about the incident he said he'll come to visit me today.
I resisted but he insisted.
So at last I agreed.

He said his little brother will come with him. So I cooked noodles for them. Because he said Ji-hyun loves noodles.

Then I was waiting for Jae-Hee to go and Jimin to come.

Then finally the wait was over and Jae-Hee went with uncle then Jimin came with his brother.

When they came Ji-hyun greeted me and asked Jimin what should he call me, sinu-i/hyeong-su (sister-in-law) or only eonni. We both laughed at his cuteness. He was only 8.

So Jimin said that I'm not his girlfriend, I'm just his friend so he can call me eonni.

Then I took them to our bedroom and served Ji-hyun the noodles. But Jimin said he doesn't wanna eat anything now so he told me to not to serve him.

Then I turned on the TV and played Ji-hyun's favorite cartoon. Then Jimin signaled me to go with him to another room.

Then I told Ji-hyun-
"Finish the noodles and watch TV. I'll be right back".

He nodded and I went with Jimin to the other room.

He told me to sit on the sofa and I did.
Then he knelt on one knee and took my feet and placed it on his knee.

I was kinda shocked. I tried to move my feet from his knee but he held it and glared at me so I just accepted my defeat.

Then he started caressing the bruise area and I just stared at him with love eyes.

He asked-
"Does it hurts?"

I turned my head sideways indicating a 'no'
But just when he pressed a little, I groaned in pain.

He raised an eyebrow and said-
"Oh it doesn't hurt huh?"

I just lowered my head. Then he took out a painkiller balm or cream whatever then applied it softly on my feet.

Then he asked-

"Are you feeling better?"

I nodded in agreement.

Then he got up so did I. The he wiped the door leaving it a little bit open to see if Ji-hyun comes or not.

Then he sat on the side edge of the sofa and I stood between his legs.

Then he leaned to kiss me but I stopped him placing my index finger on his lips.
He whined and said-

"Ji-hyun will come any moment so-

But he was cut by a little voice which y'all know belongs to whom. Ji-hyun was peeking through the little opening of the door and said-

"Hyung, what are you doing with eonni? I know she's your girlfriend, right?" - He said smirking.

I was just thinking how kids these days are so wicked.

Then Jimin replied to his brother -

"You little brat! Go and finish your noodles"

"I already did"

"Then go and watch TV. I'm just talking with your eonni, we'll be right back".

Then Ji-hyun smirked at him and went to watch TV.

Then not wasting any second Jimin kissed me. I didn't kissed him back to tease him and it worked.

He pulled out and frowned and I smiled. Then he pressed his lips again with mine and we shared a quick kiss. But a romantic one.

______________________________________________

📍Hey lovies. I hope you liked this part, if you did then please vote and drop your opinions in the comments. I'd love to read them 🤗💜
This part is quite long, I hope y'all didn't got bored 😅

📍Word count- 1129