Keep it a secret

The next day when I went to coaching with my uncle, Joon was already there.

He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

Then I went to the opposite seat of him and sat there. Then others came.

I had only one male friend at that time. His name is Soobin. And had some so called friends Lisa, Jennie and some other girls. Lisa and Jennie were the worst people I had in my life as friends. They literally disgraced the meaning of the word FRIEND.

At first I thought they're my good friends. I can trust them and so. I even told them about my crush on Joon and every other things. But they just kept them as my weakness.

After 3/4hours our tution time ended. We all got out of the room. Then Lisa and Jennie called Joon. He went to them and I was standing with them. Then they literally told him about everything. I never confessed to him so I was just shocked at this moment. And he was blushing.

I kept telling Lisa and Jen to stop saying these things but they didn't listened to me. They even told him about the homework and all.

Then Joon just blushed and went downstairs and I runned after him. This was the first time when I called his name infront of him and talked to him. My heart was pounding and my whole body kept trembling. Words weren't coming out of my throat. But still, I had to tell him.

I said- "Joon please don't tell anyone this, please. I hope this will remain between only us".

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone" -He assured.

I was breathing heavily and went upstairs. Because as always I've to go home with my uncle.

From that day Joon and I  talked with each other too much. I even sent him the pictures of homeworks so that he can do them. Then after a few days my uncle held an English test for us.

And uncle made me sit infront of Joon. He was sitting behind me. So when the test started, I almost completed answering the test when he called my name. He told me to show him the answers and I did. Then we both got good marks as I was pretty good in English.

Then after a few months, something happened which shouldn't have happened.

I was talking to him. And suddenly he asked for a picture of mine in t-shirt.

I had an ugly pimple on my nose so it was impossible to take a picture and send him. Then I told him I can't. And he said he won't talk to me if I don't give him the picture. Then I had no other way than sending him. So I searched for my pictures in t-shirt in my gallery. And unfortunately I found none except some pics of me in sleeveless top.

 And unfortunately I found none except some pics of me in sleeveless top

[In this]

So I sent him. But I was with my aunt in that picture. And just by sending a picture in this top, I just fucked my life up.

I told him not to show anyone and he said he won't. But after that he said he want to see me without this. I frowned at my phone screen and asked him what does he mean. And he repeated the same thing. Then I clearly told him I won't.

And he then started blackmailing me that he'll stop talking or he'll edit this picture and show everyone etc etc. I was so scared and started begging him not to do anything like this. But he kept saying to show my body and he'll not do anything.

I even called him for the first time at that time. And I went to bathroom so my mom won't hear anything. I started crying and he was laughing. Then he came to the window of my room and started roaming around.

He tried to convince me but I didn't.

So he went from there. Then the next day when I reached school and went to my class, Lisa and Jennie called me. I went to them and they asked me what happened, why am I looking pale.

Then I told them everything and they said they'll convince him not to do anything.

And in return I just have to give them chocolates and some hair clips and accessories which my dad brought from abroad.

I did as they told. But it was just a lie. They didn't said anything to him.

So I told my uncle about everything and he kept yelling at me then he told me he'll handle this matter.

______________________________________________

📍Please drop a comment and vote if you enjoyed 🥺🥺
Next parts are gonna be interesting ✊🏻

📍Word count - 804