"Sweet Dragneel"

*Genre: Romance, Family

Fairy Taill Guild Hall

Natsu's POV

"Daddy!"

I turn around and saw my little angel running to my direction.

"Hey pumpkin" I said gleefully as I carried her. "How was your training?"

"Auntie Erza was scary and sweet at the same time. But all in all, I had a great time." she expressed happily throwing her hands in the air.

"Hey Nashi. I miss you baby." someone said from behind. And it's not just someone but my lovely gorgeous wife, Lucy Dragneel.

"Mama. You should have seen it when I used 'karyou no bokku' on a tree! It was epic!" the three of us laugh.

"I'm sure daddy was proud of you." Lucy ruffled her hair.

"Of course! I'm very proud... Don't worry kiddo, we'll train together after your training with Erza."

"YEY!!" I slowly put her down and she started challenging Storm, Juvia and Gray's son.

"Look at them. Aren't they cute together?" Luce commented but I shook my head as I cross my arms over my chest.

"No one will touch my daughter until she's 50! And why Gray's child, Luce?"

"Who would want your daughter anyway?" Droopy eyes said with a smug look.

"Gray, clothes. I'm just glad that your and Juvia's habit didn't affect your son." Lucy said.

"But that doesn't mean I'll let your son touch my daughter" I mocked pointing at boxer boy.

"Whatever. I don't have time to fight you 'cause we're going to have a family bonding by doing a simple mission." Ice Princess beamed and left calling Juvia and Storm.

I snaked my arms to Lucy's waist and she let out a small shriek. Then I dropped my jaw on the top of her head.

"I know you're pouting Natsu. Tell me what is it?" she asked while we watch our daughter chase by the other members.

"Can we go have a mission together? With Nashi."

I felt her smile. "I was planning to. But I decided it would be our gift at her 8'th birthday."

"Yosh! That good to hear then! I'll pick our mission."

"O-po-po-pop... I'll let you but no dangerous one Mister." she break free and called Nashi.

Her birthday is in two days and I can't wait! This anticipation kills me!

"Daddy! Let's play dodge fire!" I felt Lucy tense at the word of fire. Yeah, instead of ball, we replace it as fire because we throw fire balls. Something like that...

"Natsu, remind me to buy fire extinguisher later." I chuckled then kiss her lips with full of passion.

"You know, you're just too cute sometimes. And the fact that I'm the luckiest guy on Earth to have a Goddess as my wife." she flustered. That never gets old.

"Stop flattering me Natsu. You're not the only one who feels that. I'm the luckiest woman you know. I have a dragon that will protect me and our little princess. Arigatou."

"What for?"

"Nothing. Come on! Enough drama. You want to teach Nashi right? You can go and play dodge fire but--- don't burn down the entire forest."

"Yes, Mrs. Dragneel." I came closer and hug her tightly. "I love you."

"Love you too. Sweet Dragneel." she buried her face against my chest and giggled.

"Daddy! Mommy! Nashi wants some hug too." Nashi pouted but smiled when we pulled her to a family hug.

Yup, I really love my family. :) ♥

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Hope you guys love it ^_^

*Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tai*

Read

Comment

Vote

#Leji