"Love is Something..."

*Genre: Tragedy and Romance

No One's POV

Do you know what it feels like when you're walking then starts thinking about something that makes you space out and then suddenly realize that you're already in your destination?

Well, Natsu is feeling those right now. But his destination feels like forever to reach.

He sighed. His face shows no emotion. His feet feels heavy like he's carrying a big metal ball chained around his ankle.

The weather seemed to fit his feelings. Gray clouds and cold air. It's about to rain though. A storm perhaps.

But he didn't care at all. What's the point? He's emotionless. There's no joy, love, sadness, anger, etc. Plain emtionless.

Halfway through, it started raining heavily.

He stopped walking then looked up.

I'm almost there. He thought and walk again.

His tuxedo sticking out on his body. The truth is, he has been wearing the same outfit for two weeks.

He totally shut down the world and opened the door of depression for himself.

He was lonely, no. He wasn't but felt like it.

His friends are still there cheering him up but without her. Everything is empty.

He notice a pink rose placed on the top of a tombstone.

Natsu then remembered the first time he and Lucy met.

Flashback

"WHO EVER HAD THE SAME COLOR OF ROSES WILL BE YOUR PARTNER IN PROM!" the MC announced happily.

Natsu sighed with a boring expression on his face. He walked, bumping the others who are desperately looking for their partner.

Some are disappointed, some are not. And it amazed him that most of them didn't care who their partner is.

I wonder who the heck is my partner?. He thought.

He kept walking until he spotted a pink rose.

There, stood a blonde beauty playing the pink rose between her index and middle finger.

She just sit there. Cross legs, jaw on her left palm. Her eyes gaze around. Her body is perfect. That's what he thought.

"Whoaw..." he muttered under his breathe. She's drop dead gorgeous. How come he had never seen her before?

He slowly approached her until her brown eyes met his onyx one.

"Hi... I uh.... I'm Natsu." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. He gripped the stem of the rose.

The blonde beauty stood and smiled at him. "I'm Lucy"

Since thay day, they became inseperable.

End of flashback...

He smiled, remembering that day. The first time he smiled since the accident.

He continued on walking and spotted a Sakura tree.

Flashback

"H-h-ey Luce." he gulped nervously.

"Hi Natsu. Why'd you call me here? In a...... Middle of the night? Hehe."

Natsu stared at her. Hands started sweating. "Uuhhhh... Can I borrow your math book?" that wasn't a lie. He needed her math notebook but that wasn't the real reason why he wanted her here in exactly 12 am.