"The Musical Wedding"

*Sequel of Skip the Start*

Genre: Romance, Family and Friendship

*Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail*

No One's POV

This is it. Natsu thought.

Grin never leaving his face.

They entered the church by partner gracefully.

They all wear identical dress and suit colored in golden yellow for girls and salmon for boys.

(A/N: I'll leave the design to you guys)

Then came Levy and Gajeel.

They both congratulated Natsu with a grin.

After them, the song slowed and turn to the piece "Canon".

Everyone turn their heads behind with gleam eyes and genuine smile plastered on their faces, especially Natsu who is quite quivering from excitement.

There she is. He grinned.

Lucy is dressed in a long wavy wedding gown. (A/N: It is up to you how you will design it ;) )
Her hair is tied in a neat bun with some sparkling clips. She's holding a blue rose bouquet. Her vail reached the floor.

Mr. Macarov Dreyar, her grandfather, will be the one to bring Lucy infront of the altar.

Her smile shined the room and Natsu couldn't take his eyes off her, his breathing became erratic.

He thought of their adventures together.

When they first met which was unexpected.

Natsu was on his way to his room when he heard someone else in the living room.

"Ma'am, I really need this job. Please, I'll do everything you ask. If you want me to assasinate someone and that's fine. I really, really, really need this job."

Mrs. Grandine was stunned by her words. She smiled and said, "Welcome to the Dragneel Mansion, Miss Lucy Heartfilia."

He was glad that his mother accepted her, but their first conversation wasn't good.

"Don't just come in without knocking!" Natsu scolded, blushing furiously. He was only in a towel.

Lucy wasn't far from his expression, in fact, she was redder than him as her hands covered her face.

"I knocked idiot! For atleast ten times! I keep banging on the door but you won't response so I thought you're still sleeping!" she yelled and ran outside.

The other day,

"P-P-PERVERT!!" Lucy yelled covering her body with a blanket, her face became red.

"You were cold last night so I thought I can warm you up but I ended sleeping." he reason out.

At school, Natsu has pack of ice for his forehead.

Since that day, both of them never entered each other rooms.

He quivered remembering her signature kick.

Grandine approached Lucy and congratulated her and Macarov brought her hand to Natsu's.

They stared each other and smiled.

They both sat down infront of the altar then the Priest started his speech.

Later on, Natsu got bored. He can only hear 'blah-blah-blah-blah'. He looked at Lucy and she has the same expression.