"Skip the Start"

*Sequel to Coma*

Characters OOC

Genre: Romance, Friendship and Hurt/Comfort

*Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail*

No One's POV

Lucy rushed to changed and headed to Hospital where Natsu is charged.

When she got there, she's expecting some hugs and kisses but it was the other way around.

Instead of him and Natsu hugging or kissing, it was Lisanna and him.

Her heart clench and broke into millions of pieces.

What happened to the days they spent together? A dream? Illusion?

"LU-CHAN!!" Levy smiled greatfully hugging the busty blonde.

When the salmon-haired heard her name,

"LUCE!" he hug her but this hug is a friendly hug.

She didn't hug back nor did anything. She just stood there, bangs covering her teary eyes.

"Welcome back." Plain and simple.

She didn't smile and averted his gaze. Mrs. Dragneel approached Lucy and thanked her for taking care of him.

After everything they celebrated Natsu's return.

Lucy saw him with Lisanna dancing. They were having so much fun.

She can't take it anymore so she left the party unnoticed.

Lucy walked in the cold night. It's almost winter. The leaves flying everywhere. Street lights on and only few people are around.

The cold didn't bother her bare skin. She had gone numb.

Numb inside and out.

She sat on the Sakura Tree and started crying like there is no tomorrow.

Minutes had passed and she still crying.

"A lady shouldn't be alone. Especially at night."

Lucy abruptly looked up seeing a guy, same age as her, spiky blond hair, blue eyes, tall and well-built. With the way his shirt stick to his chest and abs.

"Seeing your love one with someone? Harsh right." he emphasized lowly and sit next to her.

"Y-you don't say." Lucy stated sobbing. Knees on her chest.

"You don't have to opress yourself over a guy who doesn't like you back." they stared each other, "Sting. Sting Eucliffe."

"L-Lucy Heartfilia."

"Might as well have a new friend." she smiled at his statement.

Since that day, both of them became friends.

Lucy still works at the Dragneel and when Grandine gives her a day, she will immediately call Sting for outing.

She was happy she have someone related to her situation.

But at the same time sad because only in 7 months and Natsu and Lisanna will get married.

Lucy is somewhat disappointed he couldn't remember a single thing they did for the past 5 months.

She tried to ignore him in any possible ways. If he asked something, her only reply is "I'm busy."

She thinks he didn't mind though because she's only his personal maid. Everybody knows that.

Three months after, Lucy and Sting are official.

Natsu wasn't happy of course. He talked to Lucy and her last words are "I just want to be happy"

Then he kissed her. It was an unexpected turn of events to Lucy.

The kiss was intense and full of passion. Lucy couldn't quite comprehend the feeling.

Fireworks exploding and butterflies gone wild in her stomach.

Wait-- he is getting married and she has a boyfriend. Lucy pushed Natsu but his grip to her is too tight.

"Na--"

He pushed her to his bed and crawled like a hungry tiger.

"Natsu---stop" she moaned and pushed him, more like gripping his shirt.

"Do you think I won't remember." It's not a question but a statement.

"Y-you what?" she gasped when he kissed her neck.

"I remeber now. The past 5 months. Every single moment. The things we did. The words we said." Natsu kissed her cheeks.

"Sorry it took me long to remember."

"H-how about your marriage?" Natsu pulled away and stared at her.

"I broke it off two days ago."

"B-but---"

"Luce, let's skip the start and get married. Can we??"

"Y-yes..." she cried and tackled him on the bed.

"But h-how about Sting?"

"I'll take care of him."

He grinned deviously but Lucy didn't notice it as she hug him tightly.

"Love you.." he muttered.

"So much..." she whispered.

The Next Day

Natsu and Lucy announced that they are getting married.

Grandine was proud of his son and gave them her blessings. She knew Lucy is a nice girl.

She just wondered what happened to his son's ex. Whatever.

The wedding will be on two weeks in time. Lucy wanted it to be simple and romantic. Natsu of course approved to whatever his fiancé decided.

Lucy's friends were so happy for her that her fairy tale came true.

The magical day has come. Everyone's faces are printed with genuine smiles and gleam eyes.

Natsu's hands are sweaty and sllightly twitchy. What if's are running through his head.

He walk back and fort thinking if she ran away with Sting. No, he had warned Sting so maybe another guy?

A tic mark appeared on Gray's face. "DUDE! Just calm down will 'ya?! She's not gonna run away..."

"I'm trying to think positive for f°°° sake's! It's just that... I don't know." he said lowly.

"Look flame head, Lucy isn't the person who would run away in her wedding with or without someone. She loves you more than anyone and anything." he assured placing both hands on his shoulders, "Man up will 'ya." he smiled.

Natsu's anxiety faded slowly and grinned, "Thanks man"

As on cue, the music changed into a slow piece.

"Goodluck" was Gray's last words before he stand with the other guests.

This is it. Natsu thought.

*I'm still thinking about the last part so maybe I'll publish it tomorrow or any day this week. Sorry I have a class tomorrow*