"8 Minutes"

*Genre: Romance

*Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail*

No One's POV

8 minutes is all she have before meeting her 'soulmate'.

It isn't really that bad, you're just going to another world after meeting  him. Literally.

Singles, Girl/Boyfriends, Fiancés and Marrieds have different worlds.

Sure it sucks not seeing your parents at the age of 15 because your single but the worst thing she heard is getting married at a wrong person.

The blonde haired teenager got rid of those thoughts and kept walking towards to 'I do not care where' place.

How does she know? Since 15, her parents gave her the same pocket watch they have.

That pocket watch will tell you the time when you will meet the 'one'.

The truth is she does not care whether he will meet her at the age of 50, but now that the pocket watch started making noise saying she only have an hour to 8 minutes. She can't remove the feeling of nervousness.

7 minutes...

Time must be moving fast because every step she take is like a minute.

She wondered, does he have black or white hair? Is he older or younger than me? Is he an addict? Nerd? Normal person? Is he a pervent like the other guys hitting her?

Stop. She thought.

6 minutes....

Her pocket watch started making weird and alluring sound meaning time is running out.

As she walk, spacing out, she didn't see the ball coming to her.

"OUCH!" she yelped in pain. Man, that hurt!. She rubbed her head where the ball hit. She hissed. Whoever threw that ball must be strong because right now she's feeling dizzy.

"Oh my I'm so sorry." a voice popped out.

She looked up and met by mesmerizing Onyx eyes.

5 minutes...

"Uh... Yeah, I'm fine. Well, not really."

She doesn't know why but she can't stop starring at him.

With his tan skin, muscular body, (he is shirtless by the way), six abs, white scaled scarf loosely hanging around his neck. And finally, his odd pink hair. Wait, pink?!

The pink haired guy blush a bit feeling her eyes on him. But he have to admit she's one gorgeous woman.

With her silk golden hair, big brown orbs, cream skin, big chest, curvy figure and slender legs. Whoa, she's no ordinary woman. No, she's not a woman but a Goddess. He thought.

He reach his hand to her and help her get up.

4 minutes...

"So... Um... Sorry by the way. Names Natsu. Natsu Dragneel." he said showing his sharp canines.

"Nice to meet 'ya. I'm Lucy Heartfilia." she introduced with a smile. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Oh, well. Have to spend last minutes before taking off. I'm gonna miss this place though. That spot there is where I'm gonna miss the most." he pointed out where.

Lucy followed his index finger and saw that it was beautiful.

"Come on, I'll show 'ya so you can look closer."

3 minutes...

Diffirent kinds of flowers everywhere, a small river flowing to the side, small grasses and fresh air everywhere.

Now this is a nice spot for her to write a story.

"Nice place you got here. Does someone else already knew this?" she asked in awe, eyes traveling every corner.

He scratch the back of his neck, "Actually, you're the first person I brought here and no one else knew. Since you look like you still have a lot of time, I can let you keep this place."

Lucy looked at him sadly.

2 minutes...

"I-I can't."

"Huh?"

"I'm not going to stay here any longer." she said plainly averting his gaze.

"Well that bastard sure is lucky to have you, huh?" he played with his ball and shoot at the basket he made 3 years ago.

Lucy, this time, stared at him wide eyed.

People have diffirent time in moving to another world with your 'soulmate' and there's no record yet that 2 couples moving at the same time.

So that means...

"How many minutes left you got?" she asked curiosly.

1 minute....

"A minute?...I guess..
How 'bout yours?"

She blinked in surprise and smiled slowly.

"Why are 'ya smiling Luigi?"

And the smile turn into a frown. "My name is L-U-C-Y! Not Luigi! What kind of name is that?!" she retorted angrily.

"Kidding, kidding. You're cute when your pissed." he chuckled wholeheartedly and Lucy liked the sound of his voice.

Their pocket watch started ringing like a bell. 

30 seconds...

They stared at each other and Natsu grinned showing his sharp canines. Lucy also smiled genuinely.

10 seconds...

"Ready to go?" he asked, reaching a hand to her.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

The pocket watch stopped its noise and became an ordinary watch instead.

Lucy and Natsu walk through a different world, holding hands and laughing about their conversation.

They just met yet it looks like they've known each other.

In this story, we may never know who our soulmate is until the right time comes...

Love will find a way together with fate.

Both of them work together to bring a happy ending.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't get me wrong.

"Forever is not a word,
But it proves that some certain things can outlast."

~Lushi