"Forbidden Love?" part I

*Genre: Romance, Teen Drama

Fairy Tail University (Gymnasium)

Lucy's POV

What is love?

Like seriously, what is it? Does it have limits? Dos and Don'ts? Are there some rules to follow?

*Sigh* Because right now I don't know whether this feeling is love or whatever. Is this forbidden love?

Everytime I see him, my heart beats faster. If he's going to talk to me, I feel like I'm going to exaggerate, sometimes stutter. If I watch him play, I feel like I'm going to faint. Whenever he removes his shirt, I feel like jumping on the top of the eiffel tower.

Okay, so in short I'm in love with him.

But the problem is, it is forbidden. He is my sensei for crying out loud!

Isn't it weird if a teacher has a romantic relationship to his/her student? If for you it's okay, well not for me.

'Cause this teacher only sees me as a student. The thing or things that is/are different from him to any other teachers is he treat me like me. You know, the Lucy not the Heartfilia.

Other teachers are scared lecturing me of my mistakes because of my last name. And I hate it! But when this teacher came, I feel like I can be me. He isn't a coward like the others.

Our story began when this two muscular man tries to harrass me but he came and knocked them out with his bare hands. And I was like 'Whoa! Nice one sensei! Where'd you learn that?! You were like this and this and this. *breathe* Arigatou!'... After that, we became friends. Of course, I made friends with his friends also which are Mrs. Erza Fernandez, Mr. Gray Fullbuster, Mr. Jellal Fernandez, Ms. Lisanna Strauss, Mrs. Mirajane Dreyar and many more.

It's a bit cool and weird story but... Whatever...

Moving on...

It was my 20'th birthday and you know what that means. I will be alone celebrating it. But that birthday is not what I expected. The faculty teachers threw a birthday party for me and he is the one who planned it. Sweet right?

Sooner, my feelings for him grew. Is it inevitable? So, I created a list of reasons to why I should permanently erase this called 'love' to him:

1. He is five years older
2. I think he and Ms. Lisanna has a relationship.
3. My father made an arrangement after I graduate which really sucks.
4. He only thinks of me as a student and that hurts. A lot.
5. He and I aren't meant to be.

Those are the five things that made things more complicated.

Is falling for your teacher a crime? A sin?

Maybe not.

Most of them said the same quotes.

"Age doesn't matter when it comes to love"

"Status relationships may keep you apart but it is a challenge to keep your love stronger"

"Love comes on a right time and place"
....

I'd like to believe those but I can't.

It's just... It's wrong. This love is one-sided.

But no matter what I do. I still love him.

More and more.
.
.
.

I'm not obsessed with him.

I love him in a romantic way.

£££££££££££££££

"Oi, Luce. Daijobou?" a dark husky voice asked in worry.

"Hai, gomenasai sensei." I replied rubbing my forhead.

"I told you. Call me Natsu. Let's go to the infirmary." he grinned and offered his hand to help me stand.

His name is Natsu Dragneel. My Gymnasium professor.

And this is also the person that changed my life.