"Coma"

Genre: Romance, Friendship, Humor(?), Spiritual and Hurt/Comfort

*Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail*

*Characters OOC

*I'm sorry but I couldn't think of another antagonist other than Lisanna*

No One's POV

"A terrible car accident happened at Strawberry Street, nearly killing a teenage man named Natsu Dragneel"

"Is he dead?"

"Who will take over the Dragneel company Mrs. Dragneel?"

"Are you giving this to his fiancé if ever he died."

"We would like to know the reason behind the accident"

She shut the door leaving the press and paparazzies banging on the door, bombarding her questions.

"LUCY!" she called.

A blonde came out wearing a maid outfit.

"You will take care of Natsu from this day on. I don't want to leave the house until everything cools down." she instructed sitting down on there grandé sofa.

"Of course Mrs. Dragneel. Shall I call his dear fiancé for assistance?" she asked still standing straight.

"Now that you mention her, she should be the first one to his side." she said sternly.

A loud clad was heard inside the kitchen. "Happy must be hungry."

"..."

"I'm going to feed him first. Excuse me for a moment." she said in a low voice. She took one last glance and saw Mrs. Dragneel broke down to tears.

She made her way in the kitchen feeling dejected. She misses that pink-haired idiot who would make fun to her, smile and laugh with her.

Now, this house seems lonely without him. More lonier ever since Mr. Dragneel left the world.

She doesn't pity her but sympathy is the right word.

Her brown eyes travelled the corner of the kitchen to look for the furball cat but it has been 5 minutes and still nowhere to find.

"Happy! Come out now!"

Then there's another loud clad coming near the fridge.

She looked at the fridge and was shocked when she saw it was open.

Happy couldn't open a fridge! Not that size of a fridge!

Her body trembled. There is no ghost in here. I've been here for almost 2 years. But still, she trembled.

"Psst"

She shrilled.

"LUCY, ARE YOU OKAY?" Mrs. Dragneel asked hoarsely.

"I'M FINE! HAPPY JUST DID SOMETHING SHOCKING" she assured.

"Ppsssssttt"