"Ugly"

*Genre: Hurt, Comfort, Romance and Friendship

*Modern AU

Lucy sighed in frustration after her failure date. Again.

She had dated hundreds (almost) of guys but all of it failed or none of them fits for her.

She almost gave up. She asked herself. Am I ugly that no one wants me?

She sprawled on her bed and sighed. She's indeed very pretty, smart, kind and curvaceous. With just one look, you could fall head over heals to her.

But then, what the hell is wrong with her?

"Yo Luce!"

"Oh my S°°°!!! NATSU!!" she gasped and shrieked, abruptly sitting on her bed gripping her shirt right on her chest. "You're giving me a heart attack, idiot!"

Natsu cracked a grin then shrugged nonchalantly.

"Why are you here?" Lucy asked in irritation, crossing her arms.

"Wwweeeelllll, I have nothing else to do in ou-my house so I decided to crash in your place." the salmon-hair teenager explained leaning against the wall beside her bed. "Another failed date huh?"

"You don't say."

"You know you're ugly."

Pause.

Lucy's eyes widen. Did she just hear him say she's ugly?

She slowly turn her head and asked him in a whisper tone "What did you say?"

"I said, you're ugly." he said plainly as he stared at her.

Her eye's becoming blurry.

"L-lucy?!" Natsu panicked walking to her but she stopped him.

"DON'T YOU DARE COME ANY CLOSER!" she yelled as her hands covering her crying eyes.

Natsu stopped his tracks 3 feet away from her.

He doesn't know what did he do or say to make her cry. And he hated it when she is crying. He hated it when his love ones got hurt.

Yes, Natsu Dragneel loves his best friend so much.

Then it hit him. Maybe she thought of another meaning when he said she's ugly.

Damn! He cursed. I should have thought of that!.

Natsu immediately grabbed her face towel and went to the bathroom then put some water in it. When it is enough, he walked to Lucy who is still crying, the wet face towel on his right hand.

"Luce, let me see your face." he demanded.

"NO!"

"Come on Luce."

"I SAID NO! GET AWAY IDIOT!"

He growled.

He pulled her wrist tightly and she struggled but Natsu is much more stronger than her.

When the blonde's hands are on her side, Natsu quickly rubbed the face towel over her face.

"Nwaftsu, whaft fa whell fis wongft wiff---- you??!!" (Natsu, what the hell is wrong with you?!") she said as Natsu roughly rubbed the face towel on her face.

She huffed angrily and glared at him but he just grin widely.

"Now you're pretty. No wait, not pretty." the blonde's expression changed into grimace.

Then what the hell does he thinks of me?! She thought.

The teenage boy came closer then whispered, "You're drop dead gorgeous."

Beige meets Onyx. Heat started to rise at Lucy's cheek.

"W-what?"

He chuckled. "I said, you're gorgeous." with that, Natsu kissed her passionately.

Her eyes widen in shock but quickly recovered and kissed him back.

They seperated to breathe and both smiled sweetly.

"You know, you're ugly when you wear make-up. I like-- no, love you better with natural look."

Lucy grinned in ecstacy. She realized that no one is capable of her standards because the only one she's looking for is here in front of her all along.

Those guys she dated, she always compared them to him so she ended up not having a boyfriend.

Lucy mentally laughed at the realization.

"What are you thinking about?" Natsu asked curiously.

"How much I love you."

Lucy then kissed him again unexpectedly.

×××××××××××××××××××××

I know it's not the best ending. I suck at endings right?

-.- well, that's that.

Thank you for reading ♥

*Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail*

Read

Comment

Vote

~Lushi